GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

GREETINGS FROM MALAYSIA

Go down 
+5
Papa Lazarou
Street
Grisonut
Pete Roper
Buck
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Buck
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
Buck

GREETINGS FROM MALAYSIA Empty
PostSubject: GREETINGS FROM MALAYSIA   GREETINGS FROM MALAYSIA Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:27 am

Hi, I'm Buck, from Malaysia. I owned a Grisso 1200 8V SE. Kind of lonely here in Melaka because I never met another Moto Guzzi owner since I moved back from Kuala Lumpur. Any Malaysian out here, please give it a shout!
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: GREETINGS FROM MALAYSIA   GREETINGS FROM MALAYSIA Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:40 am

No other Malaysians as far as I know but our mate Phang is in Singapore which is *Sort of* close. Riding a GRiSO in Melaka must be a challenge on occasion!?

And welcome.

Pete
Back to top Go down
Buck
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
Buck

PostSubject: Re: GREETINGS FROM MALAYSIA   GREETINGS FROM MALAYSIA Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:07 am

Hi Pete,
Thanks for the greet. I'm honoured to be part of the ghetto. Yup, I'm the only Grisso-man around here. Malaysian bikers preferred Japanese bikes and Harley's . I'm an unofficial Moto Guzzi sort of tiny ambassador here...hehe. Would love to get to know Mr Phang......I believed Melaka is one of his weekend ride destination
Back to top Go down
Grisonut
GRiSO
GRiSO
Grisonut

PostSubject: Re: GREETINGS FROM MALAYSIA   GREETINGS FROM MALAYSIA Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:39 am

For what I can tell on these boards, Phang seem to be a cool cat and not afraid to help a fellow Guzzisti.
Try to connect with him as I'm sure he wouldn't mind to hang with another GRiSO owner.

Welcome to the nut house.

Last edited by Grisonut on Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Buck
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
Buck

PostSubject: Re: GREETINGS FROM MALAYSIA   GREETINGS FROM MALAYSIA Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:28 pm

Hi Grisonut, I bet you are one cool cat yourself. Thank you brother, let's keep in touch.
Back to top Go down
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

PostSubject: Re: GREETINGS FROM MALAYSIA   GREETINGS FROM MALAYSIA Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:18 pm

Welcome, Buck. Now that you've found the GRiSO Ghetto, you'll never be lonely again!

Pete (Street)

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]      If art is outlawed, only outlaws will make art!
Back to top Go down
https://WWW.REIQUAM.COM
Buck
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
Buck

PostSubject: Re: GREETINGS FROM MALAYSIA   GREETINGS FROM MALAYSIA Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:23 pm

Thank you Street!
Back to top Go down
Papa Lazarou
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Papa Lazarou

PostSubject: Re: GREETINGS FROM MALAYSIA   GREETINGS FROM MALAYSIA Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:02 am

Welcome. I was born in Singapore-which was part of Malaya then.
Back to top Go down
Buck
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
Buck

PostSubject: Re: GREETINGS FROM MALAYSIA   GREETINGS FROM MALAYSIA Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:11 am

Hi Papa, true; Singapore was part of Malaysia before..... do come back 'home', you can take my Grisso to go around
Back to top Go down
sidrat
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
sidrat

PostSubject: Re: GREETINGS FROM MALAYSIA   GREETINGS FROM MALAYSIA Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:28 am

Welcome aboard, Malaysia is a lovely country.
Back to top Go down
Buck
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
Buck

PostSubject: Re: GREETINGS FROM MALAYSIA   GREETINGS FROM MALAYSIA Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:37 am

Thank you Sir
Back to top Go down
thekenheld
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
thekenheld

PostSubject: Re: GREETINGS FROM MALAYSIA   GREETINGS FROM MALAYSIA Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:22 am

Welcome, Buck! While I'm not Malaysian, my GRiSO is... I bought it in Penang.
Back to top Go down
Papa Lazarou
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Papa Lazarou

PostSubject: Re: GREETINGS FROM MALAYSIA   GREETINGS FROM MALAYSIA Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:05 am

Buck wrote:
Hi Papa, true; Singapore was part of Malaysia before..... do come back 'home', you can take my Grisso to go around

Wow-that's an offer!
Back to top Go down
faizal3178
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
faizal3178

PostSubject: Hello there Bro Buck!    GREETINGS FROM MALAYSIA Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 16, 2020 3:30 am

Am looking around for reviews on GRiSO in Malaysia and found this page. Am considering hard to get myself a GRiSO soon. But need your opinion on how is the handling on Malaysian roads. I am staying in Cyberjaya and commute to my office located in Damansara 5 days a week. Currently using Suzuki V-Strom 650 since 2018 so just do not want to make a mistake in getting a new bike. 😅 Apart from commuting to work, I will also do some convoy occasionally... Thanks a lot in advance and hello everyone. 💪💪
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: GREETINGS FROM MALAYSIA   GREETINGS FROM MALAYSIA Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 16, 2020 3:53 am

I do know a bloke in Singapore who's a GRiSO owner. I haven't heard from him for a couple of years and know he was having some health issues but I'll give him a shout and see if I can put you in touch.

Welcome
Back to top Go down
BigTime
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
BigTime

PostSubject: Re: GREETINGS FROM MALAYSIA   GREETINGS FROM MALAYSIA Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:38 am

They are good guys here - i've also new here and Street is telling the truth.

Welcome

Markus
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GREETINGS FROM MALAYSIA   GREETINGS FROM MALAYSIA Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

GREETINGS FROM MALAYSIA
Page 1 of 1