GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Ran across this GRiSO video the other day...

Go down 
+4
Bill Hagan
Pete Roper
wyno
Steak
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Steak
Godfather
Steak

Ran across this GRiSO video the other day... Empty
PostSubject: Ran across this GRiSO video the other day...   Ran across this GRiSO video the other day... Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:38 pm

Very well executed/edited, and a bit of fun to watch as well. Maybe we'll see him pop up here before too long. (Unless he's here already and flying below my radar.)

Thumbs Up

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2012 MOTO GUZZI GRiSO 1200SE

2013 MOTO GUZZI STELVIO 1200NTX - Orange Blossom Special
Back to top Go down
https://www.grisoghetto.com
wyno
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
wyno

PostSubject: Re: Ran across this GRiSO video the other day...   Ran across this GRiSO video the other day... Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:38 pm

I watched that one about a week ago. I think he likes it.
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: Ran across this GRiSO video the other day...   Ran across this GRiSO video the other day... Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:05 pm

Pre delivery seemed a bit rudimentary. Fling the battery in add a few litres of fuel and that was it! Perhaps they checked the valves and TB balance, oils etc. but didn’t show it. Odd way of uncrating it too, especially since the instructions are both on the box and up on the dealer portal.
Back to top Go down
Bill Hagan
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Bill Hagan

PostSubject: Re: Ran across this GRiSO video the other day...   Ran across this GRiSO video the other day... Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:26 pm

^^^^^^^

Assuming, Pete, there was some "literary license" for a shorter vid.  Mebbe not.  

I was impressed at that friendliness of the dealer and their willingness to be in the movie.  Most would, I think, say no, citing, no doubt, "insurance regulations" and "lawyers."  Wink

It was fun to see someone having such an obvious good time, and to have a teenaged son who was a sport.  

My only issue was I wish they had subtitles, as I am not used to that brand of English. cheers  

Bill
Back to top Go down
Oz1200Guzzi
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
Oz1200Guzzi

PostSubject: Re: Ran across this GRiSO video the other day...   Ran across this GRiSO video the other day... Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:55 pm

Ah come on Bill, we've been educating you for some time now. Have you not been paying attention?
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: Ran across this GRiSO video the other day...   Ran across this GRiSO video the other day... Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:59 pm

Bill Hagan wrote:

^^^^^^^

Assuming, Pete, there was some "literary license" for a shorter vid.  Mebbe not.  

I was impressed at that friendliness of the dealer and their willingness to be in the movie.  Most would, I think, say no, citing, no doubt, "insurance regulations" and "lawyers."  Wink

It was fun to see someone having such an obvious good time, and to have a teenaged son who was a sport.  

My only issue was I wish they had subtitles, as I am not used to that brand of English. cheers  

Bill

It’s the cynic in me coming out Bill. I’ve just seen way too much over priced non-PD in my life.

I haven’t listened too it yet. Jude’s still asleep!

Pete
Back to top Go down
bioman
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
bioman

PostSubject: Re: Ran across this GRiSO video the other day...   Ran across this GRiSO video the other day... Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:33 pm

What a great and very well made video! A pleasure to watch!

Back to top Go down
nblades
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
nblades

PostSubject: Re: Ran across this GRiSO video the other day...   Ran across this GRiSO video the other day... Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:15 pm

That's my town, and my dealer. I can say that they are good. I've had only good experiences with them. Funny thing is that I went the opposite way! I live in Calgary, and went to Vancouver to pick up my bike. Had to have the Green one. I flew out West with my helmet in hand, and rode home instead. Thanks for the video!
Regards, Norm.
Back to top Go down
wardentm
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
wardentm

PostSubject: Re: Ran across this GRiSO video the other day...   Ran across this GRiSO video the other day... Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 30, 2018 4:42 am

Greetings from wintery Tasmania ../..
Good view, thanks for posting
What caught my attention - the amount of stock in their warehouse ...
They must flog a few ..
Stay safe all
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ran across this GRiSO video the other day...   Ran across this GRiSO video the other day... Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Ran across this GRiSO video the other day...
Page 1 of 1