GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Rockered and Rollered!

Go down 
+3
beetle
cognosticator
Patlikestolean
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Patlikestolean
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Patlikestolean

Rockered and Rollered! Empty
PostSubject: Rockered and Rollered!   Rockered and Rollered! Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:25 pm

Finished my rollerization, went (mostly) smooth, had some minor, self induced, hurdles.
Went with the newer style rocker covers, deleted the canister.
Sync'd TBs and installed Beetle map last night. Ready to ride!...and its 40something F and raining... bounce
Thanks to all in the ghetto for all the great info and to everyone who ever asked a "stupid" question and got it
answered so that I didn't have to ask as many.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />
Back to top Go down
cognosticator
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
cognosticator

PostSubject: Re: Rockered and Rollered!   Rockered and Rollered! Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:48 pm

Congratulations. I don't think i could do that, great job
Back to top Go down
https://www.pbase.com/cognosticator
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: Rockered and Rollered!   Rockered and Rollered! Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:25 pm

Good job!

cheers

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
Oz1200Guzzi
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
Oz1200Guzzi

PostSubject: Re: Rockered and Rollered!   Rockered and Rollered! Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:31 pm

Winner! For every stupid question, there are dozens of consumers out there that would not dare to ask the same question, even though they know they need to know.

I often ask the stupid question at seminars, even if I know the answer, so that all the wonderers out there (and you can see them sigh with relief) can get an answer they need without embarrassing themselves.

There is no such thing as a stupid question. There are however, stupid answers.

It's how we learn - no shame in learning. Also known as the school of hard knocks (University of Life). Were you paying attention during the lesson?
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: Rockered and Rollered!   Rockered and Rollered! Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:58 pm

Good job. As I say to everyone as long as you have an adequate tool kit and some mechanical smarts this job is not beyond most people. It is more complex than dropping your oil and filter and checking your tyre pressures so consider carefully before embarking on this sort of repair.

I will though always be happy to help and advise in any way I can but once you open the tool box the responsibility is all yours.

Now get on that thing and go shred some tyres! Twisted Evil

Pete
Back to top Go down
sideshowbob
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
sideshowbob

PostSubject: Re: Rockered and Rollered!   Rockered and Rollered! Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:13 pm

Well done! Drove down to Lawrence to buy a v11 sport years back.
Back to top Go down
LBC Tenni
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
LBC Tenni

PostSubject: Re: Rockered and Rollered!   Rockered and Rollered! Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:56 pm

Well done Pat. Did you adapt that Leo Vince exhaust to fit? How does it sound? I’ve always liked their stuff, but they only make one for the V7, as far as I can recall.
Back to top Go down
Patlikestolean
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Patlikestolean

PostSubject: Re: Rockered and Rollered!   Rockered and Rollered! Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:41 pm

LBC Tenni wrote:
Well done Pat. Did you adapt that Leo Vince exhaust to fit? How does it sound? I’ve always liked their stuff, but they only make one for the V7, as far as I can recall.

I can't say-as muffler was on the bike when I purchased it. I researched a little bit online and got...nothing.Can't seem to find
a part # on it either Maybe it was in their catalog previously, but it's not any longer. As for sound, obviously in the ear of the
beholder, but I like it, nice deep rumble but not even close to obnoxious. I must confess, I've never heard a stock GRiSO in
person, so I can't compare.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rockered and Rollered!   Rockered and Rollered! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Rockered and Rollered!
Page 1 of 1