GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Things you find on the way to the butcher......

Go down 
+7
sideshowbob
bahamazoo
wyno
Street
beetle
GHTE
Pete Roper
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

Things you find on the way to the butcher...... Empty
PostSubject: Things you find on the way to the butcher......   Things you find on the way to the butcher...... Icon_minitime1Thu May 03, 2018 2:47 pm

Well yesterday afternoon Jude and I drove down to the butcher to harbour some bits of dead animal for supper and there, parked in the middle of the road was a white GRiSO! I wandered over to scope it out and see if it was anyone’s I knew and got hailed by Chris, (One of the local random drunks.) from across the road at the bottom pub. I wandered over and he introduced me to the owner who had apparently turned up and starting asking questions about my whereabouts.

Anyway I told him I had to get meat but would meet him in a few minutes at the top pub as I don’t frequent the bottom much and anyway I was wearing my ‘Loyal to the Royal’ hoodie which is frowned upon a bit as there is a degree of rivalry between the two establishments!

I asked him what year his bike was, (2010.) and then dropped the bombshell, “Has it been rollerised?”.

“Has it been what?” He replied.

I told him we had to talk.

End result he’s bringing it back this morning and we’re going to tear the top end off. Luckily we have a ‘B’ kit on the shelf......

Pete

PS. It was sold and ‘Serviced’ by Peter Stephens in Melbourne so I fully expect it to never of had anything done to it but oil changes. It apparently feels like it “Needs a tune up”. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
GHTE
Nibbio
Nibbio
GHTE

PostSubject: Re: Things you find on the way to the butcher......   Things you find on the way to the butcher...... Icon_minitime1Thu May 03, 2018 3:08 pm

Peter Stephens is not well regarded at all in Vic. as I have found out since moving from Sydney.
Back to top Go down
https://glennhilleard@gmail.com
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: Things you find on the way to the butcher......   Things you find on the way to the butcher...... Icon_minitime1Thu May 03, 2018 3:24 pm

A stalkbook group I follow has been infiltrated by a Peter Stevens PR lickspittle. The fanboys soon emerged. Dolts!

Mad

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

PostSubject: Re: Things you find on the way to the butcher......   Things you find on the way to the butcher...... Icon_minitime1Thu May 03, 2018 4:56 pm

Nice save, Pete! Your trip to the meat market may have saved that guy's bacon!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]      If art is outlawed, only outlaws will make art!
Back to top Go down
https://WWW.REIQUAM.COM
wyno
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
wyno

PostSubject: Re: Things you find on the way to the butcher......   Things you find on the way to the butcher...... Icon_minitime1Thu May 03, 2018 11:00 pm

Terrible pun Street. I don't think I've heard a rasher one than that.
Back to top Go down
bahamazoo
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
bahamazoo

PostSubject: Re: Things you find on the way to the butcher......   Things you find on the way to the butcher...... Icon_minitime1Thu May 03, 2018 11:41 pm

Ooh, be careful starting a beef with Street!
Back to top Go down
sideshowbob
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
sideshowbob

PostSubject: Re: Things you find on the way to the butcher......   Things you find on the way to the butcher...... Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2018 8:29 am

Sounds like Stephens has been Porkin customers for years.
Back to top Go down
wyno
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
wyno

PostSubject: Re: Things you find on the way to the butcher......   Things you find on the way to the butcher...... Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2018 4:05 pm

I won't be cowed by StreetI'll farm them out if I have too.
Back to top Go down
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

PostSubject: Re: Things you find on the way to the butcher......   Things you find on the way to the butcher...... Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2018 5:58 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]      If art is outlawed, only outlaws will make art!
Back to top Go down
bahamazoo
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
bahamazoo

PostSubject: Re: Things you find on the way to the butcher......   Things you find on the way to the butcher...... Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2018 6:05 pm

oh oh, the steaks have just been raised!!
Back to top Go down
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

PostSubject: Re: Things you find on the way to the butcher......   Things you find on the way to the butcher...... Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2018 6:26 pm

I am a Taurean.

Back to top Go down
ITSecurity
Carlotto
Carlotto

PostSubject: Re: Things you find on the way to the butcher......   Things you find on the way to the butcher...... Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2018 6:46 pm

Like lambs to the slaughter...
Back to top Go down
bahamazoo
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
bahamazoo

PostSubject: Re: Things you find on the way to the butcher......   Things you find on the way to the butcher...... Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2018 8:05 pm

I think this thread might have been a misteak after all...
Back to top Go down
waterbottle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
waterbottle

PostSubject: Re: Things you find on the way to the butcher......   Things you find on the way to the butcher...... Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2018 10:45 pm

Street wrote:
Nice save, Pete! Your trip to the meat market may have saved that guy's bacon!
Classic Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things you find on the way to the butcher......   Things you find on the way to the butcher...... Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2018 11:12 pm

Recently chasing ham hock bones at Woolworths, they sent me up the road to the local butcher.
It was Halal!
Back to top Go down
Converted Duc
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Converted Duc

PostSubject: Re: Things you find on the way to the butcher......   Things you find on the way to the butcher...... Icon_minitime1Sat May 05, 2018 1:12 am

Shocked
Back to top Go down
ITSecurity
Carlotto
Carlotto

PostSubject: Re: Things you find on the way to the butcher......   Things you find on the way to the butcher...... Icon_minitime1Sat May 05, 2018 1:51 am

ghezzi wrote:
Recently chasing ham hock bones at Woolworths, they sent me up the road to the local butcher.
It was Halal!

Well, then, at least you would know the meat was properly trimmed! (duckin' and runnin'!)

Did the shop at least offer you some properly prepared goat or lamb? Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things you find on the way to the butcher......   Things you find on the way to the butcher...... Icon_minitime1Sat May 05, 2018 3:47 am

No, I decided to cleave to my own belief system as I did not meat their standard.
Back to top Go down
MalG
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
MalG

PostSubject: Re: Things you find on the way to the butcher......   Things you find on the way to the butcher...... Icon_minitime1Sun May 06, 2018 3:29 pm

Just don't get buffaloed. Take it on the hoof.
Back to top Go down
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

PostSubject: Re: Things you find on the way to the butcher......   Things you find on the way to the butcher...... Icon_minitime1Mon May 07, 2018 1:29 pm

Mooo've along now, nothing to see here...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things you find on the way to the butcher......   Things you find on the way to the butcher...... Icon_minitime1Mon May 07, 2018 7:01 pm

Aarrgghh! Come on Street, you love a good ribbing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things you find on the way to the butcher......   Things you find on the way to the butcher...... Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Things you find on the way to the butcher......
Page 1 of 1