GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Heading to North Georgia today

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
cognosticator
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
cognosticator

Heading to North Georgia today Empty
PostSubject: Heading to North Georgia today   Heading to North Georgia today Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:19 pm

I am leaving out now to head to Two Wheels of Suches.  This is in the heart of the Georgia mountains and where the twistiest road in Georgia is located, Hwy 180 AKA Wolf Pen Gap Road.  I hope I don't lose my cred for trailering but the days of riding in the south Georgia heat and rain are about over for me. I have a cable hooked from the trailer to my bike to make it look like I am a real rider LOL

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I put on a rally every September for the Concours Owners Group, it is a great motorcycle destination and highly recommend it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
https://www.pbase.com/cognosticator
Steak
Godfather
Steak

PostSubject: Re: Heading to North Georgia today   Heading to North Georgia today Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:53 pm

affraid

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2012 MOTO GUZZI GRiSO 1200SE

2013 MOTO GUZZI STELVIO 1200NTX - Orange Blossom Special
Back to top Go down
https://www.grisoghetto.com
GHTE
Nibbio
Nibbio
GHTE

PostSubject: Re: Heading to North Georgia today   Heading to North Georgia today Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:13 pm

Very interesting, have a good ride.
Back to top Go down
https://glennhilleard@gmail.com
GuzziSteve
Fra Cristoforo
Fra Cristoforo
GuzziSteve

PostSubject: Re: Heading to North Georgia today   Heading to North Georgia today Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:03 am

Carefull of all the yahoo's up there on the weekend. Don't forget it's your race track too.
Back to top Go down
GuzziSteve
Fra Cristoforo
Fra Cristoforo
GuzziSteve

PostSubject: Re: Heading to North Georgia today   Heading to North Georgia today Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:42 pm

So, How was your excursion to Suches? See any Guzzi characters up there?
Back to top Go down
JohnA
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
JohnA

PostSubject: Re: Heading to North Georgia today   Heading to North Georgia today Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:27 pm

Jerry, too much real hard rain around GA & SC lately to want to go too far on two wheels. My travels have been exciting enough on 4. Looks like a great place to ride.
Back to top Go down
cognosticator
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
cognosticator

PostSubject: Re: Heading to North Georgia today   Heading to North Georgia today Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:29 pm

JohnA wrote:
Jerry, too much real hard rain around GA & SC lately to want to go too far on two wheels. My travels have been exciting enough on 4. Looks like a great place to ride.

John, you owe it to yourself to go ride the roads of north Georgia, there are some great roads up there and I would be glad to show them to you.

Get you a trailer and haul that bike up there like I do :-)
Back to top Go down
https://www.pbase.com/cognosticator
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heading to North Georgia today   Heading to North Georgia today Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Heading to North Georgia today
Page 1 of 1