GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Jim from Temecula Ca

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cage Free
Squinternotto
Squinternotto

Jim from Temecula Ca Empty
PostSubject: Jim from Temecula Ca   Jim from Temecula Ca Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:24 am

Hi all, I purchased my 12 GRiSO last Sept after a long time of admiring them from afar..Ive had all the Japanese bikes and really wanted something different this time.. Ive put only about 5k miles on it so far because I use it as my fun bike and use my 1250 Bandit as my commuter bike (pushing 60k)..Im amazed at all the comments I get with this bike, there almost isnt a time I take it out that someone doesnt come over and want to know about it or wonder what the the hell it is..I went to a local Harley dealer with a friend and people from the service department came out to look at it and some had never even heard of Guzzi, how funny is that?
Back to top Go down
Steak
Godfather
Steak

PostSubject: Re: Jim from Temecula Ca   Jim from Temecula Ca Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:30 am

Welcome to the ghetto Jim.  Between you and Railroad Bob I foresee the makings of a San Diego/North County cabal forming...

Yeah, the GRiSO is a special bike and always draws a crowd, AND they're fun as hell to ride!  And all of this culminates with the Diavolo Nero, the acme of GRiSOdom!!!  affraid

Next time you're out on a ride, snap some photos, park it next to a bevy of beach bound bikini babes first though.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2012 MOTO GUZZI GRiSO 1200SE

2013 MOTO GUZZI STELVIO 1200NTX - Orange Blossom Special
Back to top Go down
https://www.grisoghetto.com
protojoe
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
protojoe

PostSubject: Re: Jim from Temecula Ca   Jim from Temecula Ca Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:31 pm

So, I have a few graphics schemes in mind for my bike and wondered what the story is behind the little Diavolo icon and the neat looking GRiSO silhouette. If anybody has a little intel and vector file or two...I have some nice guzzi logo vectors I could share.
Back to top Go down
GNORTS
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
GNORTS

PostSubject: Re: Jim from Temecula Ca   Jim from Temecula Ca Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:28 am

Jeez, all you 8V guys are makin' me and my trusty ol' pushrod GRiSO all envious! Guzzi Lust strikes again!
Back to top Go down
Cage Free
Squinternotto
Squinternotto

PostSubject: Re: Jim from Temecula Ca   Jim from Temecula Ca Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:39 am

Gnorts wrote:
Jeez, all you 8V guys are makin' me and my trusty ol' pushrod GRiSO all envious!  Guzzi Lust strikes again!  

Im envious of everyone I see riding any bike (even HD's, Laughing  ) these days.. I broke and smashed my left foot about a month ago and will be healing and unable to ride for probably another two to three months,,,arrrrrrrrrgggggg!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Steak
Godfather
Steak

PostSubject: Re: Jim from Temecula Ca   Jim from Temecula Ca Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:23 pm

Cage Free wrote:
Gnorts wrote:
Jeez, all you 8V guys are makin' me and my trusty ol' pushrod GRiSO all envious!  Guzzi Lust strikes again!  

Im envious of everyone I see riding any bike (even HD's, Laughing  ) these days.. I broke and smashed my left foot about a month ago and will be healing and unable to ride for probably another two to three months,,,arrrrrrrrrgggggg!!!!!!!

That's a bummer. Moto accident???

Our good friend Greg dumped his V11 in his alleyway as we were leaving for Deep Forest a couple of weeks ago. Broke his fibula in two places, no weight bearing for six weeks and then six more weeks in a boot or a cast. Nice summer...

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2012 MOTO GUZZI GRiSO 1200SE

2013 MOTO GUZZI STELVIO 1200NTX - Orange Blossom Special
Back to top Go down
https://www.grisoghetto.com
GNORTS
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
GNORTS

PostSubject: Re: Jim from Temecula Ca   Jim from Temecula Ca Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:31 am

Yikes! Ouch! Hadn't heard about Greg's mishap. Sure glad he's employed, hopefully with good health insurance!

I've been out of touch - touring in our little RV in the Sierra - sorry to hear the news.

John
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jim from Temecula Ca   Jim from Temecula Ca Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Jim from Temecula Ca
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GRiSO ghetto :: The Ghetto :: Who you is?-
Jump to: