GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

New here...

Go down 
+8
GHTE
sidrat
Overholt13
Bill Hagan
waterbottle
wardentm
Pete Roper
matsonsq
12 posters
AuthorMessage
matsonsq
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
matsonsq

New here... Empty
PostSubject: New here...   New here... Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:37 am

G'day,
Just dropping by to say cheers to all the GRiSO folks out there...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

New here... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New here...   New here... Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:46 am

Needs a new front tyre. Very Happy ! Flattie or roller?

Pete
Back to top Go down
wardentm
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
wardentm

New here... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New here...   New here... Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:01 am

G'day there Matt
Welcome to the ghetto from us down in Tas.
Enjoy your stay.
Stay safe
Back to top Go down
waterbottle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
waterbottle

New here... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New here...   New here... Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:01 pm

Welcome Matt cheers
Back to top Go down
Bill Hagan
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Bill Hagan

New here... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New here...   New here... Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:13 pm

Welcome. cheers

I, too, need new tires, so time to "contribute" to the tire thread. Wink

Bill

Back to top Go down
Overholt13
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
Overholt13

New here... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New here...   New here... Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:26 am

welcome, enjoy the bike and there is a vast amount of info and good people here at the ghetto Welcome ghetto
Back to top Go down
sidrat
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
sidrat

New here... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New here...   New here... Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:08 pm

welcome Matt i like the whits ones, how old/new is she?
Back to top Go down
GHTE
Nibbio
Nibbio
GHTE

New here... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New here...   New here... Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:17 pm

Excellent decision to acquire a Guzzi, you will love it, especially if you like something away from the norm.
Welcome and feel safe to seek help or information from this site, it will be readily given.
Ride safe.
Back to top Go down
https://glennhilleard@gmail.com
bahamazoo
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
bahamazoo

New here... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New here...   New here... Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:07 am

G'day Matt,

mmm, Pottsville ay?? I have seen the white knight once or twice, but have not been able to connect.
I'm just over on the western side of the highway...
Always beer in the fridge!
Back to top Go down
matsonsq
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
matsonsq

New here... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New here...   New here... Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:31 am

Thanks for the welcome guys (WardenTM, Waterbottle & Overholt13),

Seems I need to clarify a few things regarding who I is...

I bought the GRiSO in 2012 as an ex-demo with the screen and the Termi pipe, I then committed the unholy act of adding a certain after-market fueling remedy Shocked and wish I had been connected with you guys sooner... anyways, bike is running reasonably well regardless.

Yep, she's up for tyres Pete / Bill, and as of today is now sporting Michelin Road 5's... and tyre thread "contribution" is always such fun Rolling Eyes

Pete, she's still running flat tappets but is exhibiting some "dull" performance characteristics (boggy off the lights) and needs tappet clearance done every 5000km, LHS gets rattly... all services have been carried out by Guzzi dealer, so might be time to pull the rollerisation chain...

Sidrat, she's just clocked up 70,000km today... and I bought her with 1100km on the clock in 2012...

GHTE, I'm very much pleased to own and ride something a little "different" even if there have been some interesting challenges along the way... I always get a grin up when I'm out in the cane fields and singing along over 5000rpm... ahhh, those long sweepers... Honk it up to redline...

Bahamazoo, you probably seen me out solo around Mooball or out Mur'bah way... always nice to know there's other Guzzisti around these parts...

Thanks again for the welcome guys, I'm sure there will be plenty of fodder to chew as the days go by...
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

New here... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New here...   New here... Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:58 am

If you've been adjusting the valves every 5000 stop riding it now! If you can't get a kit from Guzzi we have an 'A' kit in stock.

Pete
Back to top Go down
matsonsq
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
matsonsq

New here... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New here...   New here... Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:12 pm

Thanks Pete, I shall keep you posted regarding the "A" kit,
Ta
Back to top Go down
bahamazoo
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
bahamazoo

New here... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New here...   New here... Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:55 pm

I can help with the BeetleMapping when you are ready to come over to the less dark side What a Face
It'll make the pass over the range that little bit sweeter!!
Back to top Go down
anguscameron1966
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
anguscameron1966

New here... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New here...   New here... Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:08 am

Welcome aboard!
Back to top Go down
matsonsq
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
matsonsq

New here... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New here...   New here... Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:57 am

Thanks for the offer Bahamazoo... there is every possibility I am going to undo the Power Commander / Autotune, open airbox, db killer out mods, broadband O2 sensor etc. I'm thinking to bolt the stock airbox back on and re-instal the stock o2 sensor & db killer in the Termi pipe... Then it will be Beetle time... I see this somewhere in my future, not too soon though...

Cheers for the welcome too Anguscameron66...
Back to top Go down
matsonsq
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
matsonsq

New here... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New here...   New here... Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:38 am

Just like to say that I've rollerised the GRiSO (thanks Pete for seeing me right with the 'A' Kit). Good job done by Tom (Don Newell Motorcycles). Bike runs well, like it's breathing properly again. Seems to pull better in the mid range and beyond.
Back to top Go down
bahamazoo
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
bahamazoo

New here... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New here...   New here... Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:03 am

Thats good to hear Matt!
got the pm, I'm just back from a 5 week work junket, and as soon as this weather sods off, I'll be out traversing the Burringbah to re-set the brain Razz Razz
might see you there!
Back to top Go down
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

New here... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New here...   New here... Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:59 pm

Welcome, Matt!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]      If art is outlawed, only outlaws will make art!
Back to top Go down
https://WWW.REIQUAM.COM
wyno
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
wyno

New here... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New here...   New here... Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:23 pm

^^^^
I nearly snorted my Coke (a cola).
Back to top Go down
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

New here... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New here...   New here... Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:39 pm

Never gets old!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]      If art is outlawed, only outlaws will make art!
Back to top Go down
https://WWW.REIQUAM.COM
Sponsored content

New here... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New here...   New here... Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

New here...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GRiSO ghetto :: The Ghetto :: Who you is?-
Jump to: