GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Hello from NEW CALEDONIA

Go down 
+5
wardentm
anguscameron1966
GHTE
Street
Robinhood
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Robinhood
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
Robinhood

Hello from NEW CALEDONIA Empty
PostSubject: Hello from NEW CALEDONIA   Hello from NEW CALEDONIA Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 02, 2018 3:26 pm

Hello all guzzi (& GRiSO !) lovers,

My Name is Robin and I live in New Caledonia, french island in the south pacific.

had numerous bikes, mainly Suzuki as I worked for the brand overthere (SV1000, Hayabusa, B-king, M109R...) and discovered Moto Guzzi in a trade with a scooter I was using years ago (shame !  Shocked ), it was a 1200 Sport 2V, and  I entered in religion at this moment haha.

After 2 children and 3 years after selling it, I bought the only 2014 (or 2015 model, don't know) GRiSO 1200 8V SE sold in New Caledonia to a Customer (special order) 11k miles, 4 years old. Sold with side luggages and some mods you will recongnize on pics.

I recently purchased an Agostini HF Nero exhaust (fitted this Week-end) along with Guzzitech tail tidy kit (still in transit). The exhaust sound without DbKiller is just….diabolic. And I know I need a beetle Map now Smile

Overall this bike is very fun to drive, lot of character, and with Agostini exhaust it has a real mechanical presence that matches its look. I love it.

See you soon on the forum !

Regards,

Robin

P.S : will post pics when allowed, in 7 days bounce
Back to top Go down
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

PostSubject: Re: Hello from NEW CALEDONIA   Hello from NEW CALEDONIA Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 02, 2018 4:03 pm

Welcome to the Ghetto, Robin! How many kilometers of roads do you have on New Caledonia? Can't wait to see pics of your GRiSO and your island home. The scenery must be breathtaking!

Pete (Street)

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]      If art is outlawed, only outlaws will make art!
Back to top Go down
https://WWW.REIQUAM.COM
GHTE
Nibbio
Nibbio
GHTE

PostSubject: Re: Hello from NEW CALEDONIA   Hello from NEW CALEDONIA Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 02, 2018 4:53 pm

Welcome and wishing you many miles of happy GRiSO owenership
Back to top Go down
https://glennhilleard@gmail.com
anguscameron1966
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
anguscameron1966

PostSubject: Re: Hello from NEW CALEDONIA   Hello from NEW CALEDONIA Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:16 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
wardentm
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
wardentm

PostSubject: Re: Hello from NEW CALEDONIA   Hello from NEW CALEDONIA Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:13 am

G'day Robin
Welcome to the ghetto from us all down under in Tasmania.
Enjoy your stay here and enjoy the GRiSO banter .....
Stay safe and warm ...
Silly to say stay warm, you would not know what a cold ride was, would you ?
cheers
Back to top Go down
Steak
Godfather
Steak

PostSubject: Re: Hello from NEW CALEDONIA   Hello from NEW CALEDONIA Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:40 pm

Welcome to the ghetto! Enjoy that GRiSO, on New Caledonia! Amazing!!!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

2012 MOTO GUZZI GRiSO 1200SE

2013 MOTO GUZZI STELVIO 1200NTX - Orange Blossom Special
Back to top Go down
https://www.grisoghetto.com
Robinhood
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
Robinhood

PostSubject: Re: Hello from NEW CALEDONIA   Hello from NEW CALEDONIA Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:23 pm

Hi everybody !

6 months passed since my subscription, almost had no time for riding (1000kms done…) or enjoying  this forum due to my new job, but now that I have more time, I can finally send you some pictures.

I also purchased a beetle map (Thanks a lot Mark for your fantastic job) ad uploaded it yesterday on my GRiSO, what a difference ! I should have done it at the beginning...Only regret, no more exhaust "poping" ! No Db Killer, No catalytic. Raw 1200 sound. I love it...

Back to top Go down
Stromgriso
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Stromgriso

PostSubject: Re: Hello from NEW CALEDONIA   Hello from NEW CALEDONIA Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:15 pm

Welcome!  Beautiful bike!  Must be the scourge of the island!cheers
Back to top Go down
GHTE
Nibbio
Nibbio
GHTE

PostSubject: Re: Hello from NEW CALEDONIA   Hello from NEW CALEDONIA Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:07 pm

Hope you get more time to ride your beautiful bike.
Back to top Go down
https://glennhilleard@gmail.com
Robinhood
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
Robinhood

PostSubject: Re: Hello from NEW CALEDONIA   Hello from NEW CALEDONIA Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:24 pm

Street wrote:
Welcome to the Ghetto, Robin! How many kilometers of roads do you have on New Caledonia? Can't wait to see pics of your GRiSO and your island home. The scenery must be breathtaking!

Pete (Street)

Hi Pete, we have an island that is 450kms long and 50kms large, and not a lot of roads haha. Also quite twisty and no very flat, so very enjoyable with a GRiSO Smile Will try to send you some pictures taken from rides.

See you soon,

Robin
Back to top Go down
Robinhood
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
Robinhood

PostSubject: Re: Hello from NEW CALEDONIA   Hello from NEW CALEDONIA Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:28 pm

wardentm wrote:
Silly to say stay warm, you would not know what a cold ride was, would you ?
cheers

Exactly, never less than 15°c and never more than 32°c ! Smile Perfect temps for ours air/oil cooled beasts Wink
Back to top Go down
sidrat
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
sidrat

PostSubject: Re: Hello from NEW CALEDONIA   Hello from NEW CALEDONIA Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:41 am

you are the only GRiSO in the village then!
Back to top Go down
Richard
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Hello from NEW CALEDONIA   Hello from NEW CALEDONIA Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:42 am

Hello/Bonjour Robin  cheers

How lucky you are. You probably have a lot of fun driving on Nouvelle Calédonie roads.  Thumbs Up

Looking forward to seeing more pics from your Island  drunken
Back to top Go down
Robinhood
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
Robinhood

PostSubject: Re: Hello from NEW CALEDONIA   Hello from NEW CALEDONIA Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:18 am

I took this photo in 2013 when I had my 1200 sport 2V, very nice bike too but I prefer the GRiSO by far ! Smile (Except for analog cluster, I like it more than the hybrid on GRiSO)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from NEW CALEDONIA   Hello from NEW CALEDONIA Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Hello from NEW CALEDONIA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GRiSO ghetto :: The Ghetto :: Who you is?-
Jump to: