GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Hello from Antarctica

Go down 
+3
Oz1200Guzzi
sidrat
DrPat
7 posters
AuthorMessage
DrPat
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
DrPat

Hello from Antarctica Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Antarctica   Hello from Antarctica Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:11 am

Well, not quite, but far south New Zealand. Got my 2014 GRiSO a couple of months ago; I'm a Triumph and Indian man really, but been hankering after a GRiSO for a while, and then this sweet beast with 9300km came up. And here we are rambling round the countryside on an Italian "Thug" (if my understanding of Italian Lit is right...) cheers, Pat
Back to top Go down
sidrat
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
sidrat

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Antarctica   Hello from Antarctica Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:57 am

Post some pictures :-)

Surely there are some owners in Invercargil?
Back to top Go down
DrPat
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
DrPat

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Antarctica   Hello from Antarctica Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:11 am

yeah, I think there will be (but don't see Grisos around much, mainly Calis or the V7s) There are masses of motorcycles in Southland tucked away, but it's more Indian and British territory.
Yeah, I'd have liked to post a couple of pics, but not sure it's possible - cheers mate - Pat
Back to top Go down
sidrat
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
sidrat

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Antarctica   Hello from Antarctica Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:19 am

Pat, you can click on the host an image option in the ribbon above the reply box and insert images.

its been a long time since i have been home to New Zealand (1988), i am tryin to organise it for my 60th birthday, maybe i can rent a GRiSO :-)
Back to top Go down
Oz1200Guzzi
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
Oz1200Guzzi

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Antarctica   Hello from Antarctica Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:01 am

And via Orstraylia too - could  be worth the pissup... I mean catchup.
Back to top Go down
kiwi dave
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
kiwi dave

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Antarctica   Hello from Antarctica Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:16 am

sidrat wrote:
its been a long time since i have been home to New Zealand (1988), i am tryin to organise it for my 60th birthday, maybe i can rent a GRiSO :-)

If I'm still in business ........

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
DrPat
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
DrPat

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Antarctica   Hello from Antarctica Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:26 am

Hey Kiwi Dave, nice stable of Guzzis! Mine came from Auckland I think, 1st registered August 2014
Back to top Go down
Oz1200Guzzi
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
Oz1200Guzzi

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Antarctica   Hello from Antarctica Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:32 am

Dave, just got the connection.. Slow this end. Or maybe a bit pissed. Drinking some black beer with Shiraz (McLaren Vale) chasers. Yum.
Back to top Go down
GUZ21
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
GUZ21

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Antarctica   Hello from Antarctica Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:44 pm

kiwi dave wrote:

If I'm still in business ........

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Why aren't you on the South Island, Dave? Will be looking for a bike to rent in the next couple of weeks.
Back to top Go down
MalG
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
MalG

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Antarctica   Hello from Antarctica Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:14 pm

I know of other Guzzisti in Dunny-din, but yeah, Cali's & the odd Magni. More in Inver-giggle. Lots of decent riding loops for the GRiSO out of Dunedin. Congrats.
Back to top Go down
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Antarctica   Hello from Antarctica Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:57 pm

Welcome to the Ghetto, Pat!

Pete (Street)

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]      If art is outlawed, only outlaws will make art!
Back to top Go down
https://WWW.REIQUAM.COM
DrPat
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
DrPat

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Antarctica   Hello from Antarctica Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:43 am

Thanks Pete - much appreciated!! All the best - Pat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Antarctica   Hello from Antarctica Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Hello from Antarctica
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GRiSO ghetto :: The Ghetto :: Who you is?-
Jump to: