GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Stucchi Crash Bars availability

Go down 
+2
Richard
motor-timothy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
motor-timothy
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
motor-timothy

Stucchi Crash Bars availability Empty
PostSubject: Stucchi Crash Bars availability   Stucchi Crash Bars availability Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:25 pm

Hey everyone! I was wondering if anyone happens to know of any (web)shops (preferably located in Europe due to shipping cost) that still sell the Stucchi Crashbars for the GRiSO? I've been looking to purchase a set for a year now but Stucchi has them listed as "out of stock" on their site since last winter, obviously in Italian fashion don't reply to my emails about when if ever they will become available again, and all the resellers that I know of have them permanently listed as being on backorder. Neutral

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Richard
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Stucchi Crash Bars availability   Stucchi Crash Bars availability Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:32 pm

Did you try at Stein Dinse in Germany?
Back to top Go down
motor-timothy
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
motor-timothy

PostSubject: Re: Stucchi Crash Bars availability   Stucchi Crash Bars availability Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:51 pm

Richard_HdS wrote:
Did you try at Stein Dinse in Germany?

Yes, no luck.
Back to top Go down
Stubbie
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Stubbie

PostSubject: Re: Stucchi Crash Bars availability   Stucchi Crash Bars availability Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:35 am

I saw that Thunderbikes has some advertised. Don't know if they are Stucchi they look similar.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Richard
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Stucchi Crash Bars availability   Stucchi Crash Bars availability Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:53 am

Why are you looking for those particular crash bars? Are they better than the other ones on the market?
Back to top Go down
motor-timothy
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
motor-timothy

PostSubject: Re: Stucchi Crash Bars availability   Stucchi Crash Bars availability Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:42 am

Stubbie wrote:
I saw that Thunderbikes has some advertised. Don't know if they are Stucchi they look similar.

Thanks, they look very similar. Perhaps the earlier version of Stucchi's. But Australia  Sad

Richard_HdS wrote:
Why are you looking for those particular crash bars? Are they better than the other ones on the market?

I don't know if they are better, probably not. Its just that aesthetically I think they are the best fit for our GRiSO. The other crash bar (the hebco & becker one) looks out of place imho.
Back to top Go down
Stubbie
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Stubbie

PostSubject: Re: Stucchi Crash Bars availability   Stucchi Crash Bars availability Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:50 pm

Ah, Yes. Sorry my mistake.
Back to top Go down
melonman
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
melonman

PostSubject: Re: Stucchi Crash Bars availability   Stucchi Crash Bars availability Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:12 pm

Hi
Not crash bars but nice head protectors
On my breva[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Richard
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Stucchi Crash Bars availability   Stucchi Crash Bars availability Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:49 pm

Timothy,

You should look at the following web site in Italy. This site replaces the Stucchi website.

There are two references. One is out of stock but not the second one.

It looks to me that they are the manufacturer of that product so it is worth to ask them !

or this one:

Back to top Go down
Triman023
Tiradritto
Tiradritto
Triman023

PostSubject: Re: Stucchi Crash Bars availability   Stucchi Crash Bars availability Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:50 am

I have a set that is in new shape. Will let it go cheap. Have to figure out shipping.
Let me know.

John
Back to top Go down
zebraranger
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
zebraranger

PostSubject: Re: Stucchi Crash Bars availability   Stucchi Crash Bars availability Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:36 pm

Hello John, If Timothy isn't interested, or takes you up on your offer, I would be. Just let me know if he passes as I'd have a couple of questions. Are they the redesigned ones (2014 or newer), or are they the older style? and of course, how much?
Rick
Back to top Go down
motor-timothy
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
motor-timothy

PostSubject: Re: Stucchi Crash Bars availability   Stucchi Crash Bars availability Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:05 pm

Triman023 wrote:
I have a set that is in new shape. Will let it go cheap. Have to figure out shipping.
Let me know.

John

Thank you for the offer, I'm very much interested. I've send you a private message.
Back to top Go down
Triman023
Tiradritto
Tiradritto
Triman023

PostSubject: Re: Stucchi Crash Bars availability   Stucchi Crash Bars availability Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:40 am

Crash bars SOLD!! To Moto Timothy
Back to top Go down
motor-timothy
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
motor-timothy

PostSubject: Re: Stucchi Crash Bars availability   Stucchi Crash Bars availability Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:59 am

Thanks John!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stucchi Crash Bars availability   Stucchi Crash Bars availability Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Stucchi Crash Bars availability
Page 1 of 1