GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

GRiSO passed TUEV test

Go down 
+2
cognosticator
Cantaloop
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Cantaloop
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
Cantaloop

GRiSO passed TUEV test   Empty
PostSubject: GRiSO passed TUEV test    GRiSO passed TUEV test   Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:11 am

Every 2 years you have to get your vehicles checked by a technical engineer in Germany. He will check if the bike is in proper condition and also proove emissions - which is critical when weatherconditions are cold. But the GRiSO MY 2006 fired up after more than 3 month and passed the test without any issues. We only had problems to find the EG-approval of the J.W. Speaker headlight. We found it after we stopped the engine, light was switched of... right below the center lense. ;-) Now 2 years without TUEV-trouble. Not bad for a 13 year old iitalian...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
cognosticator
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
cognosticator

PostSubject: Re: GRiSO passed TUEV test    GRiSO passed TUEV test   Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:26 am

Congratulations on the "old" girl

How do you like that JW Speaker light?  Is it the one with adaptive lighting
Back to top Go down
https://www.pbase.com/cognosticator
Cantaloop
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
Cantaloop

PostSubject: Re: GRiSO passed TUEV test    GRiSO passed TUEV test   Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:43 am

Yes, it is the latest adaptive version. I love it. But I am riding in the night quiet often on curvy roads.
Back to top Go down
cognosticator
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
cognosticator

PostSubject: Re: GRiSO passed TUEV test    GRiSO passed TUEV test   Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:49 am

So it does help with the lighting when leaned over
Back to top Go down
Oz1200Guzzi
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
Oz1200Guzzi

PostSubject: Re: GRiSO passed TUEV test    GRiSO passed TUEV test   Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:08 pm

Using all of your tyres. Cred given!
Back to top Go down
Cantaloop
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
Cantaloop

PostSubject: Re: GRiSO passed TUEV test    GRiSO passed TUEV test   Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:00 pm

cognosticator wrote:
So it does help with the lighting when leaned over

That is the benefit. ;-)
Back to top Go down
Cantaloop
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
Cantaloop

PostSubject: Re: GRiSO passed TUEV test    GRiSO passed TUEV test   Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:01 pm

Oz1200Guzzi wrote:
Using all of your tyres. Cred given!
Been on the racetrack... had a lot of fun

Back to top Go down
bahamazoo
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
bahamazoo

PostSubject: Re: GRiSO passed TUEV test    GRiSO passed TUEV test   Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:14 pm

what zorst pipe do you have on there??
Back to top Go down
Cantaloop
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
Cantaloop

PostSubject: Re: GRiSO passed TUEV test    GRiSO passed TUEV test   Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:31 am

Using a ZARD, homologated. Mandatory in Germany.
Back to top Go down
Richard
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Richard

PostSubject: Re: GRiSO passed TUEV test    GRiSO passed TUEV test   Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:19 am

Did you make any other modifications to go on the race track ?
Back to top Go down
Cantaloop
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
Cantaloop

PostSubject: Re: GRiSO passed TUEV test    GRiSO passed TUEV test   Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:34 am

Yes, you have to dismantel the sidestand and the sidestand mount. Otherwise you will touch the ground when cornering. By the way... this Racetrack is in France, Chambley. Will be there again this year. And in Cheneviere.
Back to top Go down
Richard
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Richard

PostSubject: Re: GRiSO passed TUEV test    GRiSO passed TUEV test   Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:50 am

cheers You’re really pationate. I like also the jw speaker led light. It looks like it is plug and play to mount it. Did you buy it in Germany or imported from the US ?
Back to top Go down
Cantaloop
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
Cantaloop

PostSubject: Re: GRiSO passed TUEV test    GRiSO passed TUEV test   Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:28 am

It is available at all Parts Europe Dealers: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ask a dealer in your area: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Easy to find here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] from Page 701...

Unfortunately the headlight does not fit in the housing of the OEM-Headlight, you need the conversion kit on page 712. Then it is really Plug & Play - and EC-approved.
Back to top Go down
cognosticator
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
cognosticator

PostSubject: Re: GRiSO passed TUEV test    GRiSO passed TUEV test   Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:28 pm

Cantaloop wrote:
Using a ZARD, homologated. Mandatory in Germany.

How the hell do you get the bike out of that chock? I got one yesterdaty and when I tried to get my bike out, the chock is not secured to the concrete, it just slid backwards so I quit trying
Back to top Go down
Richard
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Richard

PostSubject: Re: GRiSO passed TUEV test    GRiSO passed TUEV test   Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:40 pm

Thanks Cantaloop Wink
Back to top Go down
Oz1200Guzzi
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
Oz1200Guzzi

PostSubject: Re: GRiSO passed TUEV test    GRiSO passed TUEV test   Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:43 pm

Jerry, the adjustments need to be made just for your front wheel, so it just goes into the gate. The rubber stoppers are also critical, but really depends on the floor you have it on. There are holes which you could align bolts into into the floor of choice - as long as it's not the lounge room...
Back to top Go down
cognosticator
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
cognosticator

PostSubject: Re: GRiSO passed TUEV test    GRiSO passed TUEV test   Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:00 am

Oz1200Guzzi wrote:
Jerry, the adjustments need to be made just for your front wheel, so it just goes into the gate. The rubber stoppers are also critical, but really depends on the floor you have it on. There are holes which you could align bolts into into the floor of choice - as long as it's not the lounge room...

Thanks, I see now. I have mine adjusted all the way to the rear. It really cradles the front tire but a bitch to get out. I have secured it to my garage floor but I will need my sons help getting it out so I can adjust it.
Back to top Go down
Cantaloop
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
Cantaloop

PostSubject: Re: GRiSO passed TUEV test    GRiSO passed TUEV test   Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:53 am

Jerry, I used to have the same problem when I had another stand.... see:

Then I changed to another brand. This one widens when pulling back. So the tire comes off easily. Very helpful during the race heats... tire used to stick like glue to the stands wall. Nearely ruined my front fender when pulling back. If you like to, I could take a picture of the new one. Pretty sure you will have these in the US too.
Back to top Go down
cognosticator
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
cognosticator

PostSubject: Re: GRiSO passed TUEV test    GRiSO passed TUEV test   Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:42 am

Thanks, a picture would be nice
Back to top Go down
wyno
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
wyno

PostSubject: Re: GRiSO passed TUEV test    GRiSO passed TUEV test   Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:36 pm

Cantaloop, the one in your last pic is the same as mine. I have no problem get the bike into and out of mine, but I haven't raced mine.
Back to top Go down
Cantaloop
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
Cantaloop

PostSubject: Re: GRiSO passed TUEV test    GRiSO passed TUEV test   Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:08 pm

cognosticator wrote:

There you go.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
cognosticator
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
cognosticator

PostSubject: Re: GRiSO passed TUEV test    GRiSO passed TUEV test   Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:10 pm

Cantaloop wrote:
cognosticator wrote:

There you go.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks, looks like the one I have but the one above isn't adjustable while mine has 3 positions for the back part for larger or smaller wheels. I had mine on the largest wheel and it locked it in there pretty good. I have since moved it to the middle setting and may try the smaller setting to see if it is easier to get out. In the video the never show removing the bike only putting it in the chock
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GRiSO passed TUEV test    GRiSO passed TUEV test   Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

GRiSO passed TUEV test
Page 1 of 1