GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Levers with shorter reach.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bulldog9
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Bulldog9

Levers with shorter reach.  Empty
PostSubject: Levers with shorter reach.    Levers with shorter reach.  Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:24 am

As most of you know, the controls on the GRiSO are much firmer then say a Norge or V7. Even though I have the clutch lever adjusted to the shortest reach, after a couple hours of riding yesterday, the arthritis and old injuries in my left hand have it throbbing today.

The effort on the clutch lever for the GRiSO is probably double that of the Norge.

Are there aftermarket levers that will help decrease the effort required? Or at least one that can decrease the amount of reach necessary? I've never swapped out levers before, so have no frame of reference.
Back to top Go down
GHTE
Nibbio
Nibbio
GHTE

PostSubject: Re: Levers with shorter reach.    Levers with shorter reach.  Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 24, 2019 12:38 pm

There is an Austrlian company that makes special clutches known as "Clakes". They are well regarded for their ability to significantly reduce clutch pull pressure. They also make a two lever version for both clutch and rear brake (mostly dirt bike application me thinks).
Worth a look.
Back to top Go down
https://glennhilleard@gmail.com
Kentish Pete
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
Kentish Pete

PostSubject: Re: Levers with shorter reach.    Levers with shorter reach.  Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 27, 2019 3:31 am

I've got a pair of Pazzo levers on my GRiSO and they take some pulling
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Levers with shorter reach.    Levers with shorter reach.  Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Levers with shorter reach.
Page 1 of 1