GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

hello from Lincolnshire

Go down 
+3
Street
wyno
guzzitim1100
7 posters
AuthorMessage
guzzitim1100
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
guzzitim1100

hello from Lincolnshire Empty
PostSubject: hello from Lincolnshire   hello from Lincolnshire Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:32 pm

Hi Guys,
Great to find a GRiSO specific web site. Had mine for 4 years. loved it as a concept bike when it first came out and lusted after one when the production bike came out!
When my original Guzzi (a mk1 Spada, much customized and then hard tailed) was written off, i decided to give in and find one.
A 2006 1100 red GRiSO with lowish mileage was found and purchased. I've have added about all the extras i can find, screen, hugger, front extender, rack, luggage, heated grips, hand guards and a tail tidy. It came with a termiogine exhaust which makes lovely music!
4 years of the biggest grin every time i go out. It has now had a change of clothes with a sparkley black steam punk paint job!
Would like to add an LED headlight as well.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
wyno
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
wyno

PostSubject: Re: hello from Lincolnshire   hello from Lincolnshire Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:10 pm

Nice.
Back to top Go down
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

PostSubject: Re: hello from Lincolnshire   hello from Lincolnshire Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:08 pm

Welcome to the Ghetto, Tim. That paint scheme's not for everyone, but of course, that's the point and I do admire the artistry.

Pete (Street)

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]      If art is outlawed, only outlaws will make art!
Back to top Go down
https://WWW.REIQUAM.COM
Bill Hagan
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Bill Hagan

PostSubject: Re: hello from Lincolnshire   hello from Lincolnshire Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 03, 2019 5:30 am

Street wrote:
Welcome to the Ghetto, Tim. That paint scheme's not for everyone, but of course, that's the point and I do admire the artistry.

Pete (Street)

Yes, indeed. Welcome.

This site is The Font of GRiSO knowledge.

Regrettably. I only drink from it and leave the incredibly knowledgeable and experienced here to get me out of my (usually self-inflicted Embarassed ) problems. cheers

Bill
Back to top Go down
guzzitim1100
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
guzzitim1100

PostSubject: Re: hello from Lincolnshire   hello from Lincolnshire Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 03, 2019 1:47 pm

I am probably going to be a bit like you Bill. 😂
Back to top Go down
Dave Swanson
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Dave Swanson

PostSubject: Re: hello from Lincolnshire   hello from Lincolnshire Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:37 pm

Welcome to the Ghetto! The GRiSO oasis in the desert.
Back to top Go down
Oz1200Guzzi
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
Oz1200Guzzi

PostSubject: Re: hello from Lincolnshire   hello from Lincolnshire Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 03, 2019 3:37 pm

Bill Hagan wrote:

Regrettably. I only drink from it and leave the incredibly knowledgeable and experienced here to get me out of my (usually self-inflicted Embarassed ) problems.  cheers

Bill

Ah Come on, Bill, we learn a lot from you. You contribute, as do we all, in our own way, you do documentaries far better than the rest of us put together, and the stories are well worth reading. We all have our own sweet spots, and we have patient guidance for the great unwashed (in which I include myself).
Back to top Go down
GHTE
Nibbio
Nibbio
GHTE

PostSubject: Re: hello from Lincolnshire   hello from Lincolnshire Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 03, 2019 8:18 pm

A hearty welcome, and happy riding.
Back to top Go down
https://glennhilleard@gmail.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hello from Lincolnshire   hello from Lincolnshire Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

hello from Lincolnshire
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GRiSO ghetto :: The Ghetto :: Who you is?-
Jump to: