GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

GRiSO Out Racing

Go down 
+3
Dave Swanson
Richard
GhostBullet
7 posters
AuthorMessage
GhostBullet
Biondino
Biondino
GhostBullet

GRiSO Out Racing Empty
PostSubject: GRiSO Out Racing   GRiSO Out Racing Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:12 am

Second weekend racing on the GRiSO at the local track.  First meeting was pretty wet and was very competitive.
This meeting was dry, midwinter and a great day out at the track, some great battles.   I neglected to take charged batteries for the GoPro, so only captured one race.
I normally race a Yamaha RD400 and FXR150 Suzuki, but with the BEARS series only accommodating one bike. I thought strip the road bike down, and get some more track time.... and so far it has been a blast.

freewaystreak likes this post

Back to top Go down
Richard
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Richard

GRiSO Out Racing Empty
PostSubject: Re: GRiSO Out Racing   GRiSO Out Racing Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:02 am

Impressed What a Face
Back to top Go down
Dave Swanson
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Dave Swanson

GRiSO Out Racing Empty
PostSubject: Re: GRiSO Out Racing   GRiSO Out Racing Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 20, 2019 3:17 pm

I enjoyed the video. Thanks for posting!
Back to top Go down
Oz1200Guzzi
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
Oz1200Guzzi

GRiSO Out Racing Empty
PostSubject: Re: GRiSO Out Racing   GRiSO Out Racing Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 20, 2019 3:29 pm

I was riding along with you, in my office chair. The others thought I was a bit bonkers, which is probably true, but if you've raced before you understand - I nearly fell off when that other bloke had a moment where a bit of poo came out...
Back to top Go down
GHTE
Nibbio
Nibbio
GHTE

GRiSO Out Racing Empty
PostSubject: Re: GRiSO Out Racing   GRiSO Out Racing Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 20, 2019 3:31 pm

Great stuff.
Back to top Go down
https://glennhilleard@gmail.com
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

GRiSO Out Racing Empty
PostSubject: Re: GRiSO Out Racing   GRiSO Out Racing Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:28 pm

Nice! Thumbs Up

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]      If art is outlawed, only outlaws will make art!
Back to top Go down
https://WWW.REIQUAM.COM

GRiSO Out Racing Empty
PostSubject: Re: GRiSO Out Racing   GRiSO Out Racing Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:44 am

Very entertaining, especially ol' grey beard on the 2V dunger trying to pass inside and out.

Looks like the GRiSO is running wide on exit, we can fix that.
A longer shock and a couple o' plastic wheels ..................
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

GRiSO Out Racing Empty
PostSubject: Re: GRiSO Out Racing   GRiSO Out Racing Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:15 am

The GRiSO was a 2V dunger too Wayne! Looked like some sort of shitbox Cali 1100. I have to say I was impressed by his determination and bravery. That thing was on the bitter edge and he got past the GRiSO!

I'm surprised, but not too much, about how the GRiSO pulled away on the straight. Good fun. Well done! Thumbs Up

freewaystreak likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GRiSO Out Racing Empty
PostSubject: Re: GRiSO Out Racing   GRiSO Out Racing Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

GRiSO Out Racing
Page 1 of 1