GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Im a newbie here, No GRiSO, But have a stelvio and.....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bobrebos
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
bobrebos

Im a newbie here, No GRiSO, But have a stelvio and..... Empty
PostSubject: Im a newbie here, No GRiSO, But have a stelvio and.....   Im a newbie here, No GRiSO, But have a stelvio and..... Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:45 pm

Im a newbie here, but have couple of acquaintances who own and ride the Mighty GRiSO!  I happen to ride a Moto Guzzi Stelvio.  Im trying to put together the First annual Southeastern Moto Guzzi Enthusiasts U.S. area Burger/Brat weekend campout at my place just outside of Cleveland Tn., the weekend of October 11th-13th, and was informed while I was at the Georgia Moto Guzzi campout at Two Wheels of Suches, this weekend, that I should post the info on this page also.

I have the information posted on the Wild Guzzi forum page which I am a member of also.  I will try to post the information for the campout in the correct heading/message area on this site.  Anyways, I would hope maybe some of the GRiSO riders can/could make it, or at least know you are invited.    Some facts about the campout;

We have a few (7 acres) of fields creeks area etc so have plenty of room
We are providing the

water, coffee, soft drinks.
Pizza Friday night. Donuts and Coffee Saturday morning, burgers and brats Saturday lunch, ride to The Ocoee Dam Deli for supper Saturday night, Sunday morning donuts and coffee and pack for home.

Firepit on-site for story telling, etc.
Back to top Go down
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

PostSubject: Re: Im a newbie here, No GRiSO, But have a stelvio and.....   Im a newbie here, No GRiSO, But have a stelvio and..... Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:53 pm

Welcome to the Ghetto, Bob. Sounds like a fun weekend, I hope you'll attract a few Grisos.

Pete (Street)

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]      If art is outlawed, only outlaws will make art!
Back to top Go down
https://WWW.REIQUAM.COM
bobrebos
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
bobrebos

PostSubject: Re: Im a newbie here, No GRiSO, But have a stelvio and.....   Im a newbie here, No GRiSO, But have a stelvio and..... Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 17, 2019 12:58 pm

Thanks for the welcome. Ok GRiSO riders, want to come to my place for a weekend camp out with good fellow Guzzi people? Come on.....let’s hear from you. It’s Oct 11-13th.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im a newbie here, No GRiSO, But have a stelvio and.....   Im a newbie here, No GRiSO, But have a stelvio and..... Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Im a newbie here, No GRiSO, But have a stelvio and.....
Page 1 of 1