GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

New Items for the new MGs

Go down 
+4
zebraranger
janguzzi
Oz1200Guzzi
okuraner
8 posters
AuthorMessage
okuraner
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
okuraner

New Items for the new MGs Empty
PostSubject: New Items for the new MGs   New Items for the new MGs Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 02, 2019 2:56 pm

Hello friends,
After a long summer vacation, I am here again.
I'd like to know your opinions about V85TT which is the first MG model which is sold all of the production in a short period and dealers still have long waiting lists in many countries. I already made a tankring and headlight protect for V85TT.
And, have you heard about new GRiSO which is planning to be produce in 2021 as centenial special with 1400cc engine and full electronics?
Happy riding to you all
Regards
Onur Kuraner

P.S. my Cell phone is +90-532-336 67 00 and I use Whatsapp. and personal email : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Oz1200Guzzi
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
Oz1200Guzzi

PostSubject: Re: New Items for the new MGs   New Items for the new MGs Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 02, 2019 6:13 pm

Welcome back Onur - you have been missed...
Back to top Go down
janguzzi
Tiradritto
Tiradritto
janguzzi

PostSubject: Re: New Items for the new MGs   New Items for the new MGs Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 03, 2019 1:46 pm

okuraner wrote:
And, have you heard about new GRiSO which is planning to be produce in 2021 as centenial special with 1400cc engine and full electronics?

!!!!!!!!!!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked !!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked !!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked !!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked !!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked !!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.janguzzi.de/
zebraranger
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
zebraranger

PostSubject: Re: New Items for the new MGs   New Items for the new MGs Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:52 pm

okuraner wrote:

Welcome back, anymore information?
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: New Items for the new MGs   New Items for the new MGs Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:58 pm

I can't see them doing anything more with the big block platform. My guess is that any GRiSO successor will be a miserable sham based on the uninspiring package in the V85.

I may be wrong but at this point I'm pretty much past caring. If I wanted a two wheeled Hyundai there are plenty of other boring machines to buy that are a lot cheaper than a Guzzi.

Pete
Back to top Go down
GuzziSteve
Fra Cristoforo
Fra Cristoforo
GuzziSteve

PostSubject: Re: New Items for the new MGs   New Items for the new MGs Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:05 am

A smallblock GRiSO, heaven forbid !!! A 14G sounds like dash problems w/all the lectrics. A watercooled 1400 maybe.
Back to top Go down
janguzzi
Tiradritto
Tiradritto
janguzzi

PostSubject: Re: New Items for the new MGs   New Items for the new MGs Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 04, 2019 1:24 pm

GRiSO 2.0
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

PostSubject: Re: New Items for the new MGs   New Items for the new MGs Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 04, 2019 3:54 pm

Smile

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]      If art is outlawed, only outlaws will make art!
Back to top Go down
https://WWW.REIQUAM.COM
janguzzi
Tiradritto
Tiradritto
janguzzi

PostSubject: Re: New Items for the new MGs   New Items for the new MGs Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 07, 2019 4:31 am

Hi Onur,
okay ... not for the V85TT but ...

I guess a lot of GRiSO owners are interested in converting their headling to a LED version.
Unfortunately most headlights look ugly (frog eyes) or are just crap (cheap Chinese stuff without approval marks or even with faked ones).

A nice solution could be the Truck-Lite with a mounting ring, similar to this one:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
A mounting ring with M6 or M8 threads at both sides simply does not exist yet.
Such a ring could be interesting for GRiSO owners but also for others.
Back to top Go down
wrinkley
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
wrinkley

PostSubject: Re: New Items for the new MGs   New Items for the new MGs Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:23 am

Hi Onur, I'm 3k mls into my V85 now. Absolutely loving it, there's nothing IMHO not to like about it. OK, it doesn't have the low down grunt of the bigger engines but a very capable bike and I think it's actually quicker upto 90mph than any of my Stelvio's were.
Sat here waiting for my new tyres for my 1200se GRiSO to be delivered and sorting out insurance for my newly acquired 2000 California 1100VE.
Back to top Go down
janguzzi
Tiradritto
Tiradritto
janguzzi

PostSubject: Re: New Items for the new MGs   New Items for the new MGs Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:35 am

The display frame of the GRiSO (06765100) would also look nice in polished aluminium. Surprised
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Items for the new MGs   New Items for the new MGs Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

New Items for the new MGs
Page 1 of 1