GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

New member in the US....

Go down 
+7
Dilliw
Griso Von
Street
bahamazoo
Richard
beetle
Chase 519
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Chase 519
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
Chase 519

New member in the US.... Empty
PostSubject: New member in the US....   New member in the US.... Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:49 pm

Just became the proud owner of a 2016 GRiSO 1200SE. New old stock, 5 miles when I rolled it out of the dealership yesterday. Look forward to learning more and participating on the forum. Cheers, James[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: New member in the US....   New member in the US.... Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:07 pm

Welcome James!

ghetto

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
Chase 519
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
Chase 519

PostSubject: Re: New member in the US....   New member in the US.... Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:25 pm

Thanks Beetle!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New member in the US....   New member in the US.... Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:43 am

Eeeeek!
That means the steering head & swingarm bearings, plus shock linkage haven't been lubed for 3 years.

Just kidding, they be ok. But will need doing sooner rather than later, Luigi at the factory doesn't like getting his hands dirty.

Oh! G'day and welcome to the ghetto.
Back to top Go down
Richard
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Richard

PostSubject: Re: New member in the US....   New member in the US.... Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:19 am

Hello ! Welcome, bienvenue cheers
Back to top Go down
Chase 519
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
Chase 519

PostSubject: Re: New member in the US....   New member in the US.... Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:19 pm

Thanks Ghezzi and Richard! Have a great day!
Back to top Go down
bahamazoo
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
bahamazoo

PostSubject: Re: New member in the US....   New member in the US.... Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:35 pm

ah, one of the faster RED ones cheers
welcome
Back to top Go down
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

PostSubject: Re: New member in the US....   New member in the US.... Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:21 am

Congratulations, James and welcome to the Ghetto!

Pete (Street)

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]      If art is outlawed, only outlaws will make art!
Back to top Go down
https://WWW.REIQUAM.COM
Chase 519
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
Chase 519

PostSubject: Re: New member in the US....   New member in the US.... Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:53 am

Thanks Guys! Already have my eyes on an Agostini slip on 👍🏻
Back to top Go down
Griso Von
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
Griso Von

PostSubject: Re: New member in the US....   New member in the US.... Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 16, 2019 12:17 pm

Chase 519 wrote:
Thanks Guys!  Already have my eyes on an Agostini slip on 👍🏻

I have the Ago on my 2016 which is identical to yours, sounds great! You HAVE to get rid of the stock exhaust and while you are
at it loose the rear fender and change the license plate and turn signals to match, these bikes have a beautiful tail when that fender
is gone!

I am a new member here also from Miami Lakes, welcome! Dave
Back to top Go down
Chase 519
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
Chase 519

PostSubject: Re: New member in the US....   New member in the US.... Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 16, 2019 2:16 pm

Thanks Dave, will do! Already been giving the rear fender the stink eye😁
Back to top Go down
Griso Von
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
Griso Von

PostSubject: Re: New member in the US....   New member in the US.... Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:09 pm

James, PM me (if you can do that here, I have never tried and am new here also) your email address and I will shoot you pictures of my bike and my phone #. Dave
Back to top Go down
Dilliw
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Dilliw

PostSubject: Re: New member in the US....   New member in the US.... Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 18, 2019 1:32 am

Welcome! I'm down in SC and I'm planning a weekend ride either 1st or 2nd week of November if you are going to be out and about.

George
Back to top Go down
Chase 519
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
Chase 519

PostSubject: Re: New member in the US....   New member in the US.... Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 18, 2019 12:03 pm

Thanks for the invite! I don’t get the opportunity for many long distance rides as I have two boys deep in sports that unfortunately keep me locked into short rides. If you are in the Triad area of NC let me know!
Back to top Go down
finsbury
Montanarolo
Montanarolo

PostSubject: Re: New member in the US....   New member in the US.... Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:56 am

Welcome to the Ghetto. They do look nice in the red, though still not seen one in the flesh yet.
Back to top Go down
Chase 519
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
Chase 519

PostSubject: Re: New member in the US....   New member in the US.... Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 20, 2019 3:00 pm

I read on here that red is the fastest color. Bout have the chicken strips burned off the back tire, trying to prove the theory!
Back to top Go down
Steak
Godfather
Steak

PostSubject: Re: New member in the US....   New member in the US.... Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 02, 2019 4:06 am

GRiSO Von wrote:
Chase 519 wrote:
Thanks Guys!  Already have my eyes on an Agostini slip on 👍🏻

I have the Ago on my 2016 which is identical to yours, sounds great!  You HAVE to get rid of the stock exhaust and while you are at it loose the rear fender and change the license plate and turn signals to match, these bikes have a beautiful tail when that fender is gone!

I am a new member here also from Miami Lakes, welcome!  Dave

Different strokes for different folks.  Some of us love that stock exhaust can, some would say it's a work of art...

And believe me when I say that more than a few folks will thank you for keeping that rear fender on while following you!  pirat
Not to mention all of the road grime that will end up on your pillion perch and the back of your jacket...

This from a former "tail tidy" implementer...

For an abbreviated tail clean-up, just remove the extender on the tail reflector and mount the reflector directly to the fender.  Thumbs Up

2012 MOTO GUZZI GRiSO 1200SE

2013 MOTO GUZZI STELVIO 1200NTX - Orange Blossom Special
Back to top Go down
https://www.grisoghetto.com
Griso Von
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
Griso Von

PostSubject: Re: New member in the US....   New member in the US.... Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 17, 2019 9:15 pm

I don't know how anyone could love the stock exhaust, it looked like Guzzi had no choice but to put that ugly mess on there because of some sound regulation (Euro I or II) and had their hands tied!

As far as the rear fender a famous Italian once said "What Is Behind Me Is Not Important"!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Dave
Back to top Go down
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

PostSubject: Re: New member in the US....   New member in the US.... Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 17, 2019 10:51 pm

To each his own - I, for one, love it!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]      If art is outlawed, only outlaws will make art!
Back to top Go down
https://WWW.REIQUAM.COM
Richard
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Richard

PostSubject: Re: New member in the US....   New member in the US.... Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 18, 2019 7:45 am

Agree with Street. Me too Ooh La La
Back to top Go down
rick pope
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
rick pope

PostSubject: Re: New member in the US....   New member in the US.... Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 18, 2019 12:22 pm

I like the stock exhaust so well, I took it off and put in a a box high on a shelf, so it can't get scratched.
Back to top Go down
Solojoe
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Solojoe

PostSubject: Re: New member in the US....   New member in the US.... Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 21, 2019 7:43 pm

Welcome to the Ghetto - only had my GRiSO for 1300kms, great bike. Haven't changed much.
Back to top Go down
Steak
Godfather
Steak

PostSubject: Re: New member in the US....   New member in the US.... Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:53 pm

GRiSO Von wrote:
I don't know how anyone could love the stock exhaust, it looked like Guzzi had no choice but to put that ugly mess on there because of some sound regulation (Euro I or II) and had their hands tied!

As far as the rear fender a famous Italian once said "What Is Behind Me Is Not Important"!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Dave

Welcome to the ghetto.

Check out [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - all the rage in Florida...

2012 MOTO GUZZI GRiSO 1200SE

2013 MOTO GUZZI STELVIO 1200NTX - Orange Blossom Special
Back to top Go down
https://www.grisoghetto.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New member in the US....   New member in the US.... Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

New member in the US....
Page 1 of 1