GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Considering a GRiSO

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Yancy
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
Yancy

Considering a GRiSO Empty
PostSubject: Considering a GRiSO   Considering a GRiSO Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:09 pm

Hi
Thinking of getting a new GRiSO. Deals on the few remaining new old stock Grisos look awfully good. The only new bike I've ever owned was the 1982 Yamaha DT 100 my mom bought me to get me started. Currently riding a 2002 Moto Guzzi California Stone and a 2002 Suzuki Hayabusa streetfighter. I will be selling the 'busa if I get the GRiSO. I picked up the California last year and I love that bike. Been on the 'busa 14 years[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

PostSubject: Re: Considering a GRiSO   Considering a GRiSO Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:22 pm

Welcome to the Ghetto, Yancy. The GRiSO is obviously not a Hayabusa, but I would choose the GRiSO any day.

PS, I dig Albuquerque, did a project there a few years ago at Fire Station #2. Been up to Sandia Peak a couple of times, once on my 1100 GRiSO and again last summer on my 2002 California with a sidecar. Great views of the whole valley and a short, but fun ride up and down.

Pete (Street)

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]      If art is outlawed, only outlaws will make art!
Back to top Go down
https://WWW.REIQUAM.COM
Yancy
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
Yancy

PostSubject: Re: Considering a GRiSO   Considering a GRiSO Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:46 pm

That ride up Sandia Peak is a blast. Just 45 miles from my front door to the top. Starting to get a little nippy up there now. I'm a singer songwriter and I've been thinking I would like to tour on my California so that sidecar rig sounds pretty sweet. Thanks for welcoming me to the Getto.

PS, The Fire Rocket is fantastic! My wife has been involved with public art projects in Albuquerque as a grant writer and formerly the director of the Harwood Art Center. She also founded The Art of Revolution with her friend and collaborator Naomi Natale. They did a remarkable project called One Million Bones in 2013.
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: Considering a GRiSO   Considering a GRiSO Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:05 pm

Welcome Yancy.

ghetto

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

PostSubject: Re: Considering a GRiSO   Considering a GRiSO Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:21 pm

Yancy wrote:
That ride up Sandia Peak is a blast. Just 45 miles from my front door to the top. Starting to get a little nippy up there now. I'm a singer songwriter and I've been thinking I would like to tour on my California so that sidecar rig sounds pretty sweet. Thanks for welcoming me to the Getto.

PS, The Fire Rocket is fantastic! My wife has been involved with public art projects in Albuquerque as a grant writer and formerly the director of the Harwood Art Center. She also founded The Art of Revolution with her friend and collaborator Naomi Natale. They did a remarkable project called One Million Bones in 2013.

Just watched a couple of videos about the One Million Bones project, pretty inspirational, very moving. Well done.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]      If art is outlawed, only outlaws will make art!
Back to top Go down
https://WWW.REIQUAM.COM
Richard
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Considering a GRiSO   Considering a GRiSO Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:12 pm

Hello Yancy. Welcome, bienvenue cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Considering a GRiSO   Considering a GRiSO Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Considering a GRiSO
Page 1 of 1