GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Hello from Gig Harbor, WA area

Go down 
+2
wyno
Mezzanine
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mezzanine
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
Mezzanine

Hello from Gig Harbor, WA area Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Gig Harbor, WA area   Hello from Gig Harbor, WA area Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:05 pm

Hi all,
I picked up a 2007 GRiSO 1100 with 5,000 miles on it a few weeks back, and I'm really enjoying the bike.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Previous owner put a lot of effort into some tasteful mods: factory wind screen, bags, bar end mirrors, a silencer (and related remapping) and a bunch of Rossopuro bolt ons. I'm getting lots of late season riding done, getting to know the bike.
Back to top Go down
wyno
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
wyno

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Gig Harbor, WA area   Hello from Gig Harbor, WA area Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:51 pm

Welcome to the forum.
Back to top Go down
Richard
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Gig Harbor, WA area   Hello from Gig Harbor, WA area Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:46 pm

Hello ! Bienvenue Welcome
Back to top Go down
Solojoe
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Solojoe

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Gig Harbor, WA area   Hello from Gig Harbor, WA area Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:10 am

Welcome to the Ghetto.
Back to top Go down
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Gig Harbor, WA area   Hello from Gig Harbor, WA area Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:07 pm

Welcome to the Ghetto, Mezzanine! My first GRiSO was a red '07 - I put 50,000 miles on that one (see avatar). You're going to love it!

Pete (Street)

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]      If art is outlawed, only outlaws will make art!
Back to top Go down
https://WWW.REIQUAM.COM
Mezzanine
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
Mezzanine

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Gig Harbor, WA area   Hello from Gig Harbor, WA area Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:05 pm

I'm already hooked for sure!
Back to top Go down
thilsend
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
thilsend

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Gig Harbor, WA area   Hello from Gig Harbor, WA area Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:52 pm

Mezzanine:
I also picked up a GRiSO in October, 2016 with 2300 miles. 2 rides so far, fantastic.
South Hill of Puyallup.
Back to top Go down
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Gig Harbor, WA area   Hello from Gig Harbor, WA area Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:50 pm

Is that you, Tom? We met at Rolf's on Saturday. Welcome to the Ghetto! Introduce yourself and post a picture of your snazzy GRiSO.

Pete (Street)

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]      If art is outlawed, only outlaws will make art!
Back to top Go down
https://WWW.REIQUAM.COM
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Gig Harbor, WA area   Hello from Gig Harbor, WA area Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Hello from Gig Harbor, WA area
Page 1 of 1