GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Dave Swanson Has Lost His Wife to MS

Go down 
+9
Street
sideshowbob
Dave Swanson
wyno
beetle
BowraBoy
Pete Roper
Guzzi Cat
Bill Hagan
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Bill Hagan
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Bill Hagan

Dave Swanson Has Lost His Wife to MS Empty
PostSubject: Dave Swanson Has Lost His Wife to MS   Dave Swanson Has Lost His Wife to MS Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:48 pm

Dave is a member here, and his wife, Gayle, has died after a long illness, and one that had Dave as her primary caregiver.   Sad  

He asked if I would cross-post his thread on that on w/g here:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

After reading his touching first post there, go to this for more details about Gayle and services:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Bill
Back to top Go down
Guzzi Cat
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Guzzi Cat

PostSubject: Re: Dave Swanson Has Lost His Wife to MS   Dave Swanson Has Lost His Wife to MS Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:45 am

Sorry to hear about Dave’s sad loss, Condolences to him and his family.RIP Gayle
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: Dave Swanson Has Lost His Wife to MS   Dave Swanson Has Lost His Wife to MS Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:13 am

I'd seen that and PM'd him here as I don't do WG any more. It must be an unimaginably difficult time.
Back to top Go down
BowraBoy
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
BowraBoy

PostSubject: Re: Dave Swanson Has Lost His Wife to MS   Dave Swanson Has Lost His Wife to MS Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:57 pm

Sorry to hear of Dave's loss.
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: Dave Swanson Has Lost His Wife to MS   Dave Swanson Has Lost His Wife to MS Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:46 pm

My sincere condolences to Dave. RIP Gayle.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
wyno
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
wyno

PostSubject: Re: Dave Swanson Has Lost His Wife to MS   Dave Swanson Has Lost His Wife to MS Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:06 pm

My condolences to Dave. Really sorry to hear that.
Back to top Go down
Dave Swanson
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Dave Swanson

PostSubject: Re: Dave Swanson Has Lost His Wife to MS   Dave Swanson Has Lost His Wife to MS Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 26, 2020 10:27 pm

Thanks to all for your thoughts. It was an honor and a privilege to be by Gayle's side during her journey. She was diagnosed with MS in the Spring of 1989. I promised her that day that I would take care of her no matter how long or how hard it would be. She fought a good fight. She was a very brave, beautiful, and faithful woman. She was a wonderful mother to our 2 children and they adored her.

Back to top Go down
sideshowbob
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
sideshowbob

PostSubject: Re: Dave Swanson Has Lost His Wife to MS   Dave Swanson Has Lost His Wife to MS Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:45 am

Deepest sympathy Dave. My sister is in the final stages. Gale was very brave, and you are a very good man.
Back to top Go down
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

PostSubject: Re: Dave Swanson Has Lost His Wife to MS   Dave Swanson Has Lost His Wife to MS Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:53 am

So sorry for your loss, Dave.

Pete (Street)

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]      If art is outlawed, only outlaws will make art!
Back to top Go down
https://WWW.REIQUAM.COM
Steak
Godfather
Steak

PostSubject: Re: Dave Swanson Has Lost His Wife to MS   Dave Swanson Has Lost His Wife to MS Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:34 pm

After her courageous fight, and with your support, she is now resting and at peace.

Sorry for your family's loss.

- Steve

2012 MOTO GUZZI GRiSO 1200SE

2013 MOTO GUZZI STELVIO 1200NTX - Orange Blossom Special
Back to top Go down
https://www.grisoghetto.com
Dave R
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Dave R

PostSubject: Re: Dave Swanson Has Lost His Wife to MS   Dave Swanson Has Lost His Wife to MS Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:41 am

Really sorry to hear that.  I lost my father in '87 to this terrible illness.  He was 53 - I never saw him walk, he didn't live long enough to meet any of my wives, nor any of my children.  Having to care for someone with MS is heart wrenching - seeing someone you love go through so much hurts incredibly.

My heart goes out to you Dave - sincere condolences for your loss.  Cherish the memories of her
Back to top Go down
Oz1200Guzzi
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
Oz1200Guzzi

PostSubject: Re: Dave Swanson Has Lost His Wife to MS   Dave Swanson Has Lost His Wife to MS Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:07 am

Dave, condolences. Dust in my eye...
Back to top Go down
knumbnutz
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
knumbnutz

PostSubject: Re: Dave Swanson Has Lost His Wife to MS   Dave Swanson Has Lost His Wife to MS Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:48 pm

My Condolences Dave. 
A couple of years back we lost our step mother to MND. Its not nice to watch but to some point their suffering is over and theyre in a better place. 
Best regards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dave Swanson Has Lost His Wife to MS   Dave Swanson Has Lost His Wife to MS Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Dave Swanson Has Lost His Wife to MS
Page 1 of 1