GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Cousin Pete

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Cousin Pete
Squinternotto
Squinternotto

Cousin  Pete Empty
PostSubject: Cousin Pete   Cousin  Pete Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:15 pm

Howdy, Just checking in to see what's happening out in GRiSO woods. 2010 Tenni GRiSO 25K Km's, just been rollercoasterised and picking up from Mount Barker SA to ride back to Port Lincoln tommoz.
Back to top Go down
wyno
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
wyno

Cousin  Pete Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cousin Pete   Cousin  Pete Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:42 am

Welcome to the forum Pete. Enjoy your GRiSO.
Back to top Go down
MalG
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
MalG

Cousin  Pete Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cousin Pete   Cousin  Pete Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:12 am

There's some good GRiSO roads right there. Enjoy. I trust it's not quite as wet there as it is here this morning, nevertheless it'll be fun.
Back to top Go down
garyclem
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
garyclem

Cousin  Pete Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cousin Pete   Cousin  Pete Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:23 pm

Congrats and enjoy the ride on your Tenni ....... about a 7 hour trip from Mt Barker to Port Lincoln according to Google maps. I did that ride a few years back and remember being literally carpeted with bugs like I have never been carpeted before and being able to scoot along quite safely at speeds somewhat outside the 'advised'. I to have just got myself a Tenni but have done very little riding due to the need for 'rollercoastering' ..... and now in NSW its raining heavily and gonna rain for a week or more they reckon. But we definitely need the rain so I'm not complaining too much, not at all really.
Back to top Go down
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

Cousin  Pete Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cousin Pete   Cousin  Pete Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:16 pm

Welcome to the Ghetto, Pete! We can never have too many Petes!

Pete (Street)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]      If art is outlawed, only outlaws will make art!
Back to top Go down
https://WWW.REIQUAM.COM
Cousin Pete
Squinternotto
Squinternotto

Cousin  Pete Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cousin Pete   Cousin  Pete Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 09, 2020 1:08 pm

Thanks for the replies, All good on trip home, a shout out to Angus from Send it Moto in Mount Barker SA. Good work ,fair price, nice person.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cousin  Pete Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cousin Pete   Cousin  Pete Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Cousin Pete
Page 1 of 1