12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Home Page animation plug in question~~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Bob
Montanarolo
Montanarolo

PostSubject: Home Page animation plug in question~~   Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:06 am

To the Master (Steak)

Just wanted to make a comment on the plug-in animation that appears on the Home Page-

It appears to be a Windows only app.  When I try to install the plug in she won't go in...Wink 

I should mention I'm runnin' an Apple Macbookpro retina; that's my problem, right?  Looks
like only the Windows guys get to see this show, unless there is another way I can unlock it?

RR Bob <-------  haha, noob, not tech savvy, please don't give me the boot.    Thx! Razz
Back to top Go down
Steak
L'Innominato
L'Innominato

PostSubject: Re: Home Page animation plug in question~~   Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:08 pm

Hey RRB, there is no animation from me on the homepage. If you can't see it, be thankful as it is probably an advertisement from our server host ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I am also on a MacBook, but am browsing with Firefox equipped with ad-blocker so that I don't see any of the forum advertisements.

We can pay a minimal monthly fee to have the ads removed for everyone. I haven't done that yet, but will at some point. I just wanted to get the forum up and running with some consistent participants before paying for that premium level of service.

We're about at that point.

Either way, you can eliminate the nuisance by browsing with ad-blocker equipped Firefox, or just ignore it until I pay for the ads to be eliminated.

- Steve

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2012 MOTO GUZZI GRiSO 1200SE

2013 MOTO GUZZI STELVIO 1200NTX - Orange Blossom Special
Back to top Go down
http://www.grisoghetto.com
Steak
L'Innominato
L'Innominato

PostSubject: Re: Home Page animation plug in question~~   Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:00 pm

FYI - I have removed the advertisements for 6 months. This is for logged in, members only, at this point. If you are viewing the forum as a guest (ie. not logged in) then the ads will still appear at the top of every page. Once you register with the ghetto, and log yourself in, then the advertisements will no longer be present.

- Steak

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2012 MOTO GUZZI GRiSO 1200SE

2013 MOTO GUZZI STELVIO 1200NTX - Orange Blossom Special
Back to top Go down
http://www.grisoghetto.com
RR Bob
Montanarolo
Montanarolo

PostSubject: Re: Home Page animation plug in question~~   Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:08 pm

Thanks for the replies Steak// sorry for delay in replying.
I've been 3 weeks in NE Asia. Glad to be home, that's for sure!

Now I've got to start dealing with the GRiSO recall (rear susp. linkage)
I've been hearing about. Looks like I have one of the affected units:
---29DM111786.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home Page animation plug in question~~   Today at 11:50 am

Back to top Go down

Home Page animation plug in question~~
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GRiSO ghetto :: The Ghetto :: The Darkened Recess™-
Jump to: