GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Hello to All From Ottawa, Canada

Go down 
+5
cangriso
Pisano
Street
Solojoe
AW139 Rep
9 posters
AuthorMessage
AW139 Rep
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
AW139 Rep

Hello to All From Ottawa, Canada  Empty
PostSubject: Hello to All From Ottawa, Canada    Hello to All From Ottawa, Canada  Icon_minitime1Tue May 05, 2020 8:03 am

Hello to everyone on this great forum. My name is Andrew and I now am the proud owner of a 2017 GRiSO. I owned many bike through my 30+ years of riding. Most of them were ‘70/80’s Hondas. Prior to purchasing the GRiSO I had never seen one up close and in person, just photos and YouTube vids, but I knew right away it was for me. My first ride on it was 2 weeks ago and now I have close to 300km of saddle time. I find the more I ride it the more I like it! Truly and amazing and fun bike!
Back to top Go down
Solojoe
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Solojoe

PostSubject: Re: Hello to All From Ottawa, Canada    Hello to All From Ottawa, Canada  Icon_minitime1Tue May 05, 2020 10:05 am

Welcome aboard. I'm new to the GRiSO as well, picked up a 2017 model last fall. Love the bike. Only one issue so far - the gas tank seems to have negative pressure after riding, if I open the cap a whoosh escapes and if the tank is near full fuel splashes out. Taking it in for it's 1600K service this week and hope that will be resolved. The Ghetto has several suggestions for a repair.
Back to top Go down
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

PostSubject: Re: Hello to All From Ottawa, Canada    Hello to All From Ottawa, Canada  Icon_minitime1Tue May 05, 2020 2:39 pm

Welcome to you both!

There's another GRiSO rider in Edmonton, Brock, goes by Landman here. He's got a sweet rollerized Tenni.

Pete (Street)

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]      If art is outlawed, only outlaws will make art!
Back to top Go down
https://WWW.REIQUAM.COM
Pisano
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pisano

PostSubject: Re: Hello to All From Ottawa, Canada    Hello to All From Ottawa, Canada  Icon_minitime1Tue May 05, 2020 7:55 pm

Just got to wait for winter to end then off you go! Welcome aboard. We will meet one day.
Back to top Go down
cangriso
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
cangriso

PostSubject: Re: Hello to All From Ottawa, Canada    Hello to All From Ottawa, Canada  Icon_minitime1Wed May 06, 2020 10:57 am

welcome 139 the chopper is Italian Good choice for both the quarantine in Ottawa lets you ride
Back to top Go down
bioman
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
bioman

PostSubject: Re: Hello to All From Ottawa, Canada    Hello to All From Ottawa, Canada  Icon_minitime1Wed May 06, 2020 6:42 pm

Welcome to the Ghetto!!  Some of the guys (& gals) here can provide you with all the info you never knew existed!!
Show us some pics when you have time!
Back to top Go down
Kel
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Kel

PostSubject: Re: Hello to All From Ottawa, Canada    Hello to All From Ottawa, Canada  Icon_minitime1Thu May 07, 2020 12:09 am

Greetings,
Mucho airmen here. You with RCMP, or the AW company, or something even more interesting?
Back to top Go down
cangriso
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
cangriso

PostSubject: Re: Hello to All From Ottawa, Canada    Hello to All From Ottawa, Canada  Icon_minitime1Thu May 07, 2020 7:18 am

Yes I work on wings, DC3 T, Grounded and I am in Colombia bike is in Canada Parked
Back to top Go down
AW139 Rep
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
AW139 Rep

PostSubject: Re: Hello to All From Ottawa, Canada    Hello to All From Ottawa, Canada  Icon_minitime1Sat May 09, 2020 9:15 am

Thank you for all the warm welcomes!
I work for Leonardo Helicopters (formerly AgustaWestland) supporting the Eastern Canada fleet. I guess buying an Italian MG is fitting. Photos will be on their way as soon as I finish going through the tutorial on how to post. Today is a good day to get this done since there is snow in the air! Augh!! Very frustrating!
Back to top Go down
AW139 Rep
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
AW139 Rep

PostSubject: Re: Hello to All From Ottawa, Canada    Hello to All From Ottawa, Canada  Icon_minitime1Sat May 09, 2020 9:25 am

Back to top Go down
AW139 Rep
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
AW139 Rep

PostSubject: Re: Hello to All From Ottawa, Canada    Hello to All From Ottawa, Canada  Icon_minitime1Sat May 09, 2020 9:27 am

Yes!! It worked!
Well that wasn’t that hard.
Back to top Go down
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

PostSubject: Re: Hello to All From Ottawa, Canada    Hello to All From Ottawa, Canada  Icon_minitime1Sat May 09, 2020 4:17 pm

Haven't ever seen those chrome mirrors on any of the 1200s, especially late model ones. What's the story on that? Oh, and nice lookin' GRiSO!

Pete (Street)

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]      If art is outlawed, only outlaws will make art!
Back to top Go down
https://WWW.REIQUAM.COM
AW139 Rep
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
AW139 Rep

PostSubject: Re: Hello to All From Ottawa, Canada    Hello to All From Ottawa, Canada  Icon_minitime1Sat May 09, 2020 10:25 pm

I have no idea!
I noticed they were chrome before I bought it but didn’t mind the look. The bike was a trade in at a Ducati dealership and they were not sure of its history. Ironically the bike was purchased from the Guzzi dealer less than 5km down the same road. I put a call into them looking for info but C19 had slowed down the response.

Back to top Go down
wardentm
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
wardentm

PostSubject: Re: Hello to All From Ottawa, Canada    Hello to All From Ottawa, Canada  Icon_minitime1Sun May 10, 2020 7:26 pm

G'day AW
Greetings from chilly Tasmania.
Welcome .....
Stay safe and warm.
Back to top Go down
AW139 Rep
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
AW139 Rep

PostSubject: Re: Hello to All From Ottawa, Canada    Hello to All From Ottawa, Canada  Icon_minitime1Sun May 10, 2020 10:28 pm

You too!
Back to top Go down
Omnis
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Omnis

PostSubject: Re: Hello to All From Ottawa, Canada    Hello to All From Ottawa, Canada  Icon_minitime1Tue May 12, 2020 10:57 am

Welcome AW139, check us out : ontarioguzziriders.com, or [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
AW139 Rep
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
AW139 Rep

PostSubject: Re: Hello to All From Ottawa, Canada    Hello to All From Ottawa, Canada  Icon_minitime1Tue May 12, 2020 4:09 pm

I will!
Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello to All From Ottawa, Canada    Hello to All From Ottawa, Canada  Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Hello to All From Ottawa, Canada
Page 1 of 1