GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Dart Flyscreen

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
McCarthy1983
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
McCarthy1983

Dart Flyscreen Empty
PostSubject: Dart Flyscreen   Dart Flyscreen Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 01, 2020 3:20 pm

Hi, just tried fitting the classic dart screen, however, ran into an issue. The M8 bolt supplied is too small for the headlight, therefore had to revert to using the turn signal bolts holes moving the entire screen forward slightly. Pic below. Do I have an odd headlight. I know there are tons of you that have fitted these with no problems.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Dave Swanson
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Dave Swanson

Dart Flyscreen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dart Flyscreen   Dart Flyscreen Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:59 pm

Here is a shot of mine.

Back to top Go down
McCarthy1983
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
McCarthy1983

Dart Flyscreen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dart Flyscreen   Dart Flyscreen Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 02, 2020 7:30 am

Is there a difference between model headlights? Yours, and other I have seen have the black rear, whereas mine is chrome.
Back to top Go down
paulbrice
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
paulbrice

Dart Flyscreen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dart Flyscreen   Dart Flyscreen Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:41 pm

Mine is M8 (2009, black shell). Assuming you have an M10 headlamp bolt & it only goes through the indicator outlet hole ? Why not just drill out the headlamp hole in bracket to 10 mm ?

Back to top Go down
McCarthy1983
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
McCarthy1983

Dart Flyscreen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dart Flyscreen   Dart Flyscreen Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 05, 2020 3:48 am

paulbrice wrote:
Mine is M8 (2009, black shell). Assuming you have an M10 headlamp bolt & it only goes through the indicator outlet hole ? Why not just drill out the headlamp hole in bracket to 10 mm ?

The headlight I have has a 10mm hole, and on further inspection, the headlight bracket hole has been bored out, does this mean the headlight is non-standard?

Thats exactly what I am going to do, that should be easy. The issue I am currently having is with the Rizoma blinkers. Struggling to get the nut on the back with the 3mm dart bracket in place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dart Flyscreen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dart Flyscreen   Dart Flyscreen Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Dart Flyscreen
Page 1 of 1