GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

CO Trim in GuzziDiag

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RobR
Carlotto
Carlotto
RobR

CO Trim in GuzziDiag Empty
PostSubject: CO Trim in GuzziDiag   CO Trim in GuzziDiag Icon_minitime1Fri 28 Aug 2020, 11:04

Hey Guys,

I have a 2011 1200 with a Termi pipe.

I have loaded a Beetle MAP for a Termi pipe but have noticed a real strong fuel smell coming form the bike in recent times. A first I thought it was a leaking FI hose but I took it apart and inspected the hoses and could not find any leaks.

I was giving it a quick service and TB balance using GuzziDiag and the how to by Beetle. Everything was going well except for the CO Trim.

According to GuzziDiag the CO trim is currently at +45. From what I have read it should be around 0 using a Beetle map i could not for the life of me change this setting. I did manage to get it go down to 0 but the change is not sticking. When I go back to measurement it is back to 45.

Any suggestions greatly appreciated. My fuel economy sucks and i am going on a long ride this weekend.  

cheers
Rob
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: CO Trim in GuzziDiag   CO Trim in GuzziDiag Icon_minitime1Fri 28 Aug 2020, 12:02

Nope, something wrong there. Are you following the instructions for CO trim setting to the letter?
Back to top Go down
RobR
Carlotto
Carlotto
RobR

PostSubject: Re: CO Trim in GuzziDiag   CO Trim in GuzziDiag Icon_minitime1Fri 28 Aug 2020, 13:23

Gremlins.
Tried for 2 hours to set the CO Trim. After much swearing I turned everything off and went and had dinner.
After dinner I gave it one more go. This time success. CO Trim set to 0. I'll see how that goes and then adjust later. Just didn't want to tempt fate tonight.

cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CO Trim in GuzziDiag   CO Trim in GuzziDiag Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

CO Trim in GuzziDiag
Page 1 of 1