GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

The Carbon Quest Continues!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Edown101-23
Carlotto
Carlotto
Edown101-23

The Carbon Quest Continues! Empty
PostSubject: The Carbon Quest Continues!   The Carbon Quest Continues! Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 30, 2021 8:24 pm

I know weight loss and GRiSO don't really go together, but I do like the look of carbon fiber. So a new addition in progress goes to this carbon fiber front fender![You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
knumbnutz
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
knumbnutz

PostSubject: Re: The Carbon Quest Continues!   The Carbon Quest Continues! Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 31, 2021 12:25 am

yeah i like the look of carbon too and have done the same mods.. still working on a few more too
Back to top Go down
Edown101-23
Carlotto
Carlotto
Edown101-23

PostSubject: Re: The Carbon Quest Continues!   The Carbon Quest Continues! Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 31, 2021 1:16 am

I have also re-done the tank stripes in carbon fiber vinyl (red and black), and I am waiting on the rear fender. I would love to find the carbon fiber belly pan!
Back to top Go down
whitmire
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
whitmire

PostSubject: Re: The Carbon Quest Continues!   The Carbon Quest Continues! Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:06 am

So where did this carbon fiber fender come from??  Haven't noticed any available recently.
Back to top Go down
knumbnutz
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
knumbnutz

PostSubject: Re: The Carbon Quest Continues!   The Carbon Quest Continues! Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 31, 2021 2:24 pm

Edown101-23 wrote:
I have also re-done the tank stripes in carbon fiber vinyl (red and black), and I am waiting on the rear fender. I would love to find the carbon fiber belly pan!

I have just finished making a mold for the belly pan and have orders for about 20 units, gimme a month and they should start to roll out.

Edown101-23 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Edown101-23
Carlotto
Carlotto
Edown101-23

PostSubject: Re: The Carbon Quest Continues!   The Carbon Quest Continues! Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 31, 2021 2:34 pm

knumbnutz wrote:
Edown101-23 wrote:

I have just finished making a mold for the belly pan and have orders for about 20 units, gimme a month and they should start to roll out.

Keep me updated, because I am very interested!
Back to top Go down
Edown101-23
Carlotto
Carlotto
Edown101-23

PostSubject: Re: The Carbon Quest Continues!   The Carbon Quest Continues! Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 31, 2021 2:35 pm

knumbnutz wrote:
Edown101-23 wrote:

knumbnutz likes this post

Back to top Go down
Edown101-23
Carlotto
Carlotto
Edown101-23

PostSubject: Re: The Carbon Quest Continues!   The Carbon Quest Continues! Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 31, 2021 2:37 pm

whitmire wrote:
So where did this carbon fiber fender come from??  Haven't noticed any available recently.

I used an Aprilia fender.
Back to top Go down
Edusan
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
Edusan

PostSubject: Carbon quest   The Carbon Quest Continues! Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 09, 2022 2:27 pm

Looks really good!
Back to top Go down
knumbnutz
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
knumbnutz

PostSubject: Re: The Carbon Quest Continues!   The Carbon Quest Continues! Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 10, 2022 2:28 am

Edown101-23 wrote:
knumbnutz wrote:
Edown101-23 wrote:

Sorry just saw this !
I have one carbon fibre belly pan left and mounts. $550 AUD plus post. Last time I sent a belly pan to USA it was about $70aud airfreight 2kg.
Also one fibreglass as well $350aud including mounts
I ended up selling 5 into europe, 4 in to the US and 3 into canada, the rest in Australia. These are all sold at cost price.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Carbon Quest Continues!   The Carbon Quest Continues! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The Carbon Quest Continues!
Page 1 of 1