GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Faded MOTO GUZZI side panel badge

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gouldy1411
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
Gouldy1411

Faded MOTO GUZZI side panel badge Empty
PostSubject: Faded MOTO GUZZI side panel badge   Faded MOTO GUZZI side panel badge Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 17, 2021 5:48 am

Hi Guys, anyone know of a replacement for the MOTO GUZZI badge on the GRiSO side panels? Mine used to be red, but the Aussie sun has decided that a horrible shade of pink would be better. Looking at the GRiSO spare parts catalogue looks like you can only buy the entire side panel...
I seem to recall someone (maybe on eBay) was offering an aftermarket black version instead of the factory red?
Cheers
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: Faded MOTO GUZZI side panel badge   Faded MOTO GUZZI side panel badge Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 17, 2021 8:23 am

By side panel do you mean the 'Wings' beside the tank over the cylinders? If so you can buy the badges for them in black. Just look up the pannier badges for a white Cali 1400 touring. I have a pair for my bike that I simply haven't got around to fitting yet.
Back to top Go down
JohnA
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
JohnA

PostSubject: Re: Faded MOTO GUZZI side panel badge   Faded MOTO GUZZI side panel badge Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 17, 2021 8:50 am

I was able to buy a red one that I put on the dash of my Parabellum windshield. This was a few years back. I think I got it at AF1 Racing or MG Cycle.
Back to top Go down
JohnA
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
JohnA

PostSubject: Re: Faded MOTO GUZZI side panel badge   Faded MOTO GUZZI side panel badge Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 17, 2021 9:02 am

Try: Ed Cook at AF1 Racing at: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
He’s always very helpful.
Maybe he’s got some old ones laying around if their not available anymore.
Back to top Go down
eeyore
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
eeyore

PostSubject: Re: Faded MOTO GUZZI side panel badge   Faded MOTO GUZZI side panel badge Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:00 am

LH Part No: GU06917400
RH Part No: GU06917300
Above PN's are red / gold.
My parts system shows these as still available to order.
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: Faded MOTO GUZZI side panel badge   Faded MOTO GUZZI side panel badge Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 20, 2021 5:04 pm

If you want the black ones here they are. I just dragged 'em out as I'm doing a clear up and hadn't got round to putting them on yet. The Part #'s are the ones with the B0 prefix.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Gouldy1411
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
Gouldy1411

PostSubject: Re: Faded MOTO GUZZI side panel badge   Faded MOTO GUZZI side panel badge Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 24, 2021 5:59 am

Thanks for all your help and suggestions guys. I didn't realise the genuine ones were available without having to buy the entire panel. I must say those black ones look good Pete so I might be changing both mine to those!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Faded MOTO GUZZI side panel badge   Faded MOTO GUZZI side panel badge Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Faded MOTO GUZZI side panel badge
Page 1 of 1