GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Production Numbers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiwi_Roy
Nibbio
Nibbio
Kiwi_Roy

Production Numbers Empty
PostSubject: Production Numbers   Production Numbers Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 15, 2021 2:49 am

It has been suggested that my 2006 GRiSO might be eligible for an early collector bike status, this would result in a huge savings for the annual insurance $200 as opposed to ~$1,000
Otherwise I am looking at selling the GRiSO and buying another model that will meet the 25 year criterion.
I think for British Columbia it needs to 15 years old and less than 1,500 for a production year. Of course if they made tens of thousands I would need to wait until its 25 years old, I don't think I will be riding by then

Does anyone happen to know the annual factory production number of the GRiSO, in particular 2006? If you have a GRiSO collector plated, I would be very interested in hearing from you.
Is there an official document from the factory listing production number by year.

Thanks
Roy
Back to top Go down
GHIGGS
Carlotto
Carlotto
GHIGGS

Production Numbers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Production Numbers   Production Numbers Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:15 pm

Hi Roy, I was hoping to take advantage, no luck! The person I emailed pagio new york said global production numbers are well above 1500 units, Canadian numbers well below. They were not able to produce anything official  on pagio letter head just email. There is a new classification in BC from ICBC for under 5000 kms per year but is not applicable to motor cycles, only RV and, cars. My solution is to insure for 6 months per year. Please don't sell GRiSO, your assistance to all of us on electrical issues is invaluable!!!!!!!!!!

Gord
2007 1100
Back to top Go down

Production Numbers
Page 1 of 1