12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Any of you Aussie blokes fit the bill?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Steak
L'Innominato
L'Innominato

PostSubject: Any of you Aussie blokes fit the bill?   Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:56 am

Well hung with heaps of cash...

Apparently you'll have to have a "whipper snipper" as well.  Laughing 

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2012 MOTO GUZZI GRiSO 1200SE

2013 MOTO GUZZI STELVIO 1200NTX - Orange Blossom Special
Back to top Go down
http://www.grisoghetto.com
LBC Tenni
Nibbio
Nibbio

PostSubject: Re: Any of you Aussie blokes fit the bill?   Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:51 pm

Australian politics seem much more interesting than ours here in the US!
But if I had "heaps of cash" I'd be aiming for something a bit younger and a whole lot easier on the eyes!  Shocked Though she does look the sort that would shag you raw until you cry uncle.  What a Face
Back to top Go down
ghezzi
Fra Cristoforo
Fra Cristoforo

PostSubject: Re: Any of you Aussie blokes fit the bill?   Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:01 pm

Don't knock our pollies mate, you got Hilary and old Yella
Back to top Go down
http://www.biketowbrisbane.com.au
beetle
GRiSO
GRiSO

PostSubject: Re: Any of you Aussie blokes fit the bill?   Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:03 pm

OMG.  affraid 

The Palmer Party: Voice of the bogan....
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO
GRiSO

PostSubject: Re: Any of you Aussie blokes fit the bill?   Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:50 pm

I did read an interesting article on this, (In a Murdoch paper surprisingly!) by a female academic who sensibly pointed out the extraordinary double-standard that had been applied to Lambie's comments. If she were a bloke and had responded in a flippant way to a question about partners, sexual or otherwise, nobody would of batted an eyelid or at the very least there would only of been a short conga-line of the hairy-armpit brigade and political correctiods squawking away. Because though she was not only female but a female in her middle age the fact that she had made the observation that if she was looking she'd like a rich bloke with a big dick, (Neither of which most women I know would think of as either strange or unusual!) it turned into a half witted, quasi-intellectual public expression of outrage. So much so that she felt obliged to make a public apology! What a crock!

Clive Palmer and his cross-bench cronies may well be devious, populist, mouth breathing, self serving, spoiling, fuquetards thoroughly deserving of dragging out the back for a good kicking, (But this applies to 95% of all politicians of any stripe!) but singling Lambie out for 'Special Attention' for this is downright pathetic.

Personally I think we should get a mob of big willied rich blokes to draw straws! The looser get to be the sacrificial one who gets to keep Lambie in her office bent over the table while he takes her roughly from behind while waving his wallet under her nose! If he does this every time there's a division in the upper house we might even get some legislation passed! It'll be crap legislation because it'll of been dreamed up by the Abbot government but at least it'll get passed which is more than is happening at the moment!

Pete
Back to top Go down
DungeonMaster
GRiSO
GRiSO

PostSubject: Re: Any of you Aussie blokes fit the bill?   Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:16 pm

Whillickers Pete!!
The "ghetto cred" button only let me hit it once!!!!!!!!
I was ready to hit it 20 times.

DM
Back to top Go down
Grisonut
GRiSO
GRiSO

PostSubject: Re: Any of you Aussie blokes fit the bill?   Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:59 am

I say she has balls for saying that... wait!  scratch scratch 

Actually, they made a big deal of her comments because her political environment fell short in measurements eh?   Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
Back to top Go down
DungeonMaster
GRiSO
GRiSO

PostSubject: Re: Any of you Aussie blokes fit the bill?   Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:09 pm

I think she looks hot.
I would be more than happy to help her out.
She needs a clear head to lead the country and all.

DM
Back to top Go down
Andy in NZ
Grignapoco
Grignapoco

PostSubject: Re: Any of you Aussie blokes fit the bill?   Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:13 pm

I think this bogun "lady" deserves to be an honorary member of the GRiSO Ghetto.
In fact I think we should give her the name "Gristle"
She would probably be chewy, a bit fatty, and leave a bad taste in your mouth for the effort. :oops
Back to top Go down
tocino
Nibbio
Nibbio

PostSubject: Re: Any of you Aussie blokes fit the bill?   Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:02 am

I don't know which is funnier, Pete's comment or:

"Asked about her bikini line, she said: “Right now the state I’m in, you’d want to bring out that whipper snipper [garden lawn trimmer] first. It’s a very scary area to talk about this morning.”

cyclops 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any of you Aussie blokes fit the bill?   Today at 5:27 am

Back to top Go down

Any of you Aussie blokes fit the bill?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GRiSO ghetto :: The Ghetto :: The Darkened Recess™-
Jump to: