GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Factory 'Large' windscreen.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

Factory 'Large' windscreen. Empty
PostSubject: Factory 'Large' windscreen.   Factory 'Large' windscreen. Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 12, 2021 7:32 pm

These are now hard to come by but for those of you who have them if your actual 'Screen' is beginning to look a bit the worse for wear I've just sent my old 'Spare' screen over to Eagle Screens in Perth, Wwestern Australia and they are going to be making a mould from it so they can put them into production.

Obviously if they get orders for multiple screens the cost will be lower so anyone who is seriously interested let me know and I'll pass on the expected numbers.

Note this is only for the Perspex or whatever screen itself. It won't include the NLA mounting bracketry. They can also do tinted versions too I think.

Oz1200Guzzi likes this post

Back to top Go down
Oz1200Guzzi
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
Oz1200Guzzi

PostSubject: Re: Factory 'Large' windscreen.   Factory 'Large' windscreen. Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 12, 2021 10:03 pm

Onya Pete.
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: Factory 'Large' windscreen.   Factory 'Large' windscreen. Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 12, 2021 11:43 pm

I've still got my spare BNIB screen & hardware under lock & key, including booby traps.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
Oz1200Guzzi
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
Oz1200Guzzi

PostSubject: Re: Factory 'Large' windscreen.   Factory 'Large' windscreen. Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 12, 2021 11:51 pm

I like boobys, can trap me any time.

drburt likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Factory 'Large' windscreen.   Factory 'Large' windscreen. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Factory 'Large' windscreen.
Page 1 of 1