GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

New Mistral Exhaust

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Charles
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
Charles

New Mistral Exhaust Empty
PostSubject: New Mistral Exhaust   New Mistral Exhaust Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 15, 2021 5:00 pm

Got my new Mistral exhaust yesterday...gave the bike (850) a good run today. Baffles out. Outrageous... first time in 12 years on this bike I needed ear plugs. Sounded like an Aprilia RSV4 on steroids. Baffles going in tomorrow... simple clip in ... see how we go then. The pipe is beautiful quality. Had the engine mapped (Beetle) ... smooth acceleration very different feel little bit of a flat point at 7,000 but will get that sorted. I think worth the wait from Italy and the money ... not cheap. I think the GRiSO is still a really beautiful bike. It really looks the part. Next year full ss Mistral pipe system. Cheers everone.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

changohot likes this post

Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: New Mistral Exhaust   New Mistral Exhaust Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 15, 2021 5:11 pm

It will run better with a dB killer in.

If you decide to replace the rest of the exhaust can I buy the 'Pretzel' mid pipe off you please?
Back to top Go down
Charles
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
Charles

PostSubject: Re: New Mistral Exhaust   New Mistral Exhaust Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 15, 2021 5:42 pm

Hi Pete. I'm going to keep the original pipe because one never know the future. Hope all is well. When the lock down I'd over I hope to catch up with. Best wishes Charles
Back to top Go down
Oz1200Guzzi
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
Oz1200Guzzi

PostSubject: Re: New Mistral Exhaust   New Mistral Exhaust Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 15, 2021 5:53 pm

Looks good Charles.
Back to top Go down
Charles
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
Charles

PostSubject: Re: New Mistral Exhaust   New Mistral Exhaust Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 15, 2021 6:03 pm

Thanks .. I'm looking forward to seeing the performance with baffles in. If I'm just fooling around in the city ... I'll take them out - the sound is simply to much fun to ignore. On a country ride though, just too much. Cheers
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: New Mistral Exhaust   New Mistral Exhaust Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 15, 2021 6:04 pm

John at Motociclo remapped it for you?

I have a "no dB killer" map if you want to leave the dB killer out. Get Nicole to ping me if you want to try it.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
Charles
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
Charles

PostSubject: Re: New Mistral Exhaust   New Mistral Exhaust Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 15, 2021 6:12 pm

Yep ... was Motociclo... it was mapped with DB out. I'm told should not make any noticeable difference with DB in because apparently they don't do all that much. If they just reduce the noise a bit ill be happy. Thank you again:)
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: New Mistral Exhaust   New Mistral Exhaust Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 15, 2021 6:34 pm

Er..no. That's a bit disappointing. I thought John would know better. I recommend if you're going to run with the dB killer out, install the right map.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
Charles
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
Charles

PostSubject: Re: New Mistral Exhaust   New Mistral Exhaust Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 15, 2021 7:38 pm

I think I'll run with it in ... it's just a bit too aggressive for me.
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: New Mistral Exhaust   New Mistral Exhaust Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 15, 2021 7:58 pm

cheers

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Mistral Exhaust   New Mistral Exhaust Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

New Mistral Exhaust
Page 1 of 1