GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Crappy Pazzo Styled Levers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Buellbloke
Nibbio
Nibbio
Buellbloke

Crappy Pazzo Styled Levers Empty
PostSubject: Crappy Pazzo Styled Levers   Crappy Pazzo Styled Levers Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 25, 2021 10:18 pm

Had hoped when got this GRiSO the owner had the original levers. Unfortunatley not.
So at one position it takes a good stretch to operate, drop it back a notch it takes less effort but engages the clutch less.
One position gives good gear changes the other shit clunky changes.

Oh yea while am here who wants to swap their red side panel badges for these black and chrome ones, you can buy the red ones these black ones dont seem available.
Anyone got any spare original indicators laying about unused only need the mount happy to buy a pair.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
paulbrice
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
paulbrice

PostSubject: Re: Crappy Pazzo Styled Levers   Crappy Pazzo Styled Levers Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 26, 2021 1:48 pm

I've got three 'stalk & chrome bits (they don't separate without busting the chrome plastic)' ones left over in my box of 'will come in useful even if I never use them' stuff.

PM me your address and I'll send you one/two/three depending how many you need (don't need any money unless the postage price is above a few £)....I'll just send the chrome & stalk bits !

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Buellbloke likes this post

Back to top Go down
Buellbloke
Nibbio
Nibbio
Buellbloke

PostSubject: Re: Crappy Pazzo Styled Levers   Crappy Pazzo Styled Levers Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 26, 2021 4:33 pm

Awesome your the man, I only need the one, one in picture got damaged at the mount when the bike went over. Its all chewed up and distorted. Tried filing the shape back but had no efect, it sits angled back compared to the other side as well as looks damaged.
Happy to cover postage or whatever as everything is £3 min postage these days  Cool

Last edited by Buellbloke on Sun Sep 26, 2021 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
paulbrice
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
paulbrice

PostSubject: Re: Crappy Pazzo Styled Levers   Crappy Pazzo Styled Levers Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 26, 2021 4:59 pm

would be better to remove your address (now I have it Wink ) by editing your post.....next time use PrivateMessage system so the world doesn't find out (not saying anyone on the forum is a nut-job, but better safe than ...)
Back to top Go down
Buellbloke
Nibbio
Nibbio
Buellbloke

PostSubject: Re: Crappy Pazzo Styled Levers   Crappy Pazzo Styled Levers Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 26, 2021 7:45 pm

paulbrice wrote:
would be better to remove your address (now I have it  Wink ) by editing your post.....next time use PrivateMessage system so the world doesn't find out (not saying anyone on the forum is a nut-job, but better safe than ...)

Am 6ft 2, 17stones chunky, have inked ears, full sleeves, back piece and resemble the movie Hills have Eyes.
Had a personal invite to my local Hells Angels I declined. anyone knocking better come prepared ...for fun Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crappy Pazzo Styled Levers   Crappy Pazzo Styled Levers Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Crappy Pazzo Styled Levers
Page 1 of 1