GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

GIVI Tank bag mounting ring?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Canyon Carver
Sfregiato
Sfregiato
Canyon Carver

GIVI Tank bag mounting ring? Empty
PostSubject: GIVI Tank bag mounting ring?   GIVI Tank bag mounting ring? Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:48 pm

I need asmall tank bag and stumbled on the Givi 3D603. It seems Givi doesn't make the neccesary ring sized for any MG!
Anybody here know where to get a ring that will work on my '12 GRiSO? Can an exhisting Givi ring be modified to work and which ring would that be? (they make a few) Question 
Back to top Go down
rboe
Tiradritto
Tiradritto
rboe

PostSubject: Re: GIVI Tank bag mounting ring?   GIVI Tank bag mounting ring? Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:14 pm

SW Motech seems to make a ring for a Ducati that will fit the GRiSO. Twisted Throttle carried it and blundered across it while looking for something else. I'd give a link but Twisted throttle does not display properly on my work PC.

The SW Motech ring was superior to a Marsee I used on the Quota (which used a Triumph ring) so I converted everything to SW.
Back to top Go down
Canyon Carver
Sfregiato
Sfregiato
Canyon Carver

PostSubject: Re: GIVI Tank bag mounting ring?   GIVI Tank bag mounting ring? Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:29 pm

Thanks Rboe for that info!
I visited Guzzi-Tech yesterday for a new lightweight battery and Todd and I discussed making a Grisso specific ring for the Givi tank bags. Guzzi-Tech will be a Givi dealer soon. To be continued.....
Back to top Go down
rboe
Tiradritto
Tiradritto
rboe

PostSubject: Re: GIVI Tank bag mounting ring?   GIVI Tank bag mounting ring? Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:04 pm

Well that is news my credit card will shudder at.  Sad 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GIVI Tank bag mounting ring?   GIVI Tank bag mounting ring? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

GIVI Tank bag mounting ring?
Page 1 of 1