GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

German dude putting the spurs to his GRiSO

Go down 
+9
Laker
ronbo10
sidrat
pauldaytona
Slo_Mo_Shun
Pete Roper
beetle
Oz1200Guzzi
Steak
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Steak
Godfather
Steak

German dude putting the spurs to his GRiSO Empty
PostSubject: German dude putting the spurs to his GRiSO   German dude putting the spurs to his GRiSO Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:55 pm

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2012 MOTO GUZZI GRiSO 1200SE

2013 MOTO GUZZI STELVIO 1200NTX - Orange Blossom Special

Last edited by Steak on Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.grisoghetto.com
Oz1200Guzzi
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
Oz1200Guzzi

PostSubject: Re: German dude putting the spurs to his GRiSO   German dude putting the spurs to his GRiSO Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:11 pm

How's the bloke with his right foot down on the corner? Motard?
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: German dude putting the spurs to his GRiSO   German dude putting the spurs to his GRiSO Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:17 pm

Tops! He was givin it the berries alright. Must have some mad skills to outride some of the other bikes I saw in that vid. there was some serious horsepower on show.

GRiSO!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: German dude putting the spurs to his GRiSO   German dude putting the spurs to his GRiSO Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:19 pm

What a fucking nutcase! Respect!

Pete
Back to top Go down
Slo_Mo_Shun
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
Slo_Mo_Shun

PostSubject: Re: German dude putting the spurs to his GRiSO   German dude putting the spurs to his GRiSO Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:38 am

Just goes to show that its more about the rider than it is about the number of horses underneath them. Used to watch an Australian guy, Paul Lewis (ex GP racer) do some extraordinary stuff on Harleys when he worked in Southampton. It was the sort of stuff that you cant quite believe happened. As mad as a mongoose and only about 9 stone soaking wet.
Back to top Go down
pauldaytona
Fra Cristoforo
Fra Cristoforo
pauldaytona

PostSubject: Re: German dude putting the spurs to his GRiSO   German dude putting the spurs to his GRiSO Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:38 am

I was twice for 3 days on that track, is great, it has two blind corners, took days to programm my brain to drive into something I couldn't see.

First time was just after rebuild with the radial ohlins, the steering stem was made the afternoon before leave to the track. We were there with 20 Guzzis. Already 9 yeears ago.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.fastguzzi.nl

PostSubject: Re: German dude putting the spurs to his GRiSO   German dude putting the spurs to his GRiSO Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:01 pm

Slo_Mo_Shun wrote:
Just goes to show that its more about the rider than it is about the number of horses underneath them. Used to watch an Australian guy, Paul Lewis (ex GP racer) do some extraordinary stuff on Harleys when he worked in Southampton. It was the sort of stuff that you cant quite believe happened. As mad as a mongoose and only about 9 stone soaking wet.

Little guy with glasses, and walks very fast. I believe he is the dealer principal at Morgan & Wacker here in Brisbane. Always wondered how he got from RG500's to hardly rideables.
Rossi isn't real big, but he is almost head & shoulders above Pedrosa. How the hell do those midgets wrestle 260hp at 300+?
Back to top Go down
Oz1200Guzzi
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
Oz1200Guzzi

PostSubject: Re: German dude putting the spurs to his GRiSO   German dude putting the spurs to his GRiSO Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:44 pm

grippy stuff on gloves, boots and arse...
Back to top Go down
Slo_Mo_Shun
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
Slo_Mo_Shun

PostSubject: Re: German dude putting the spurs to his GRiSO   German dude putting the spurs to his GRiSO Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:26 pm

ghezzi wrote:
[quote=
Little guy with glasses, and walks very fast. I believe he is the dealer principal at Morgan & Wacker here in Brisbane. Always wondered how he got from RG500's to hardly rideables.
Rossi isn't real big, but he is almost head & shoulders above Pedrosa. How the hell do those midgets wrestle 260hp at 300+?

Sounds like him, think he was a dealer principle in Southampton HD. Used to do odd things like stunt riding ultras.
Back to top Go down
sidrat
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
sidrat

PostSubject: Re: German dude putting the spurs to his GRiSO   German dude putting the spurs to his GRiSO Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:23 am

Great video and i thought i might not take the guzzi on a track day.........
Back to top Go down
ronbo10
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
ronbo10

PostSubject: Re: German dude putting the spurs to his GRiSO   German dude putting the spurs to his GRiSO Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:40 am

ghezzi wrote:
Slo_Mo_Shun wrote:

Hello to all! My first post. Ron here in Bucks County, eastern PA- I'm about to take delivery of a '15 GRiSO from FBF (been waiting a bit, still no VIN # from them). It'll be my 3rd Guzzi- a Daytona RS (1997), a 2001 V11 Sport, and now this after being out of bikes for 7 years. Really looking forward to it!

Anyway, impressive video of this gent on his GRiSO- can't tell if it's a 2V or 4V, I'd guess a 4V as he really is giving that Aprilia fits, even on the finish line straight. Respect indeed!

WRT Paul Lewis, here's a video of him (along with Andrew Stroud on the Britten, plus some other very talented riders), on the Raceco UK Moto Guzzi Daytona 1225 at Brands Hatch in 1995. The Britten looks quite a bit more settled, and it's a real testament to Mr. Lewis' skills as a rider. I believe he managed 2 second places overall in that series (British, European and American Racers and Supporters) in 1993 and 1994 with that bike, and won the Battle of the Twins Championship with it in 1995.

I actually had a Raceco full exhaust system on each of my prior Guzzi's (great craftsmanship, appearance and performance) but it would seem that Raceco is drawing down what's left of their inventory of performance parts for Guzzi's and are pretty much out of it, though the firm itself is still a going concern, continuing to specialize in cylinder head flow and other areas for HP gains, doing consulting work etc.

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Laker
Biondino
Biondino
Laker

PostSubject: Re: German dude putting the spurs to his GRiSO   German dude putting the spurs to his GRiSO Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:25 pm

Welcome! Did you get your GRiSO yet?
Back to top Go down
ronbo10
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
ronbo10

PostSubject: Re: German dude putting the spurs to his GRiSO   German dude putting the spurs to his GRiSO Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:31 pm

Hopefully Friday or Saturday. Got the VIN, should arrive at the dealership tomorrow, but unfortunately I'll be away until Friday afternoon. Oh well, all things worthwhile are worth waiting for. Certainly am looking forward to it!
Back to top Go down
Laker
Biondino
Biondino
Laker

PostSubject: Re: German dude putting the spurs to his GRiSO   German dude putting the spurs to his GRiSO Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:43 pm

It's tough waiting for things like this but I'm excited for you. Fantastic bike and that red color scheme you're getting is especially sharp.
Back to top Go down
Slo_Mo_Shun
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
Slo_Mo_Shun

PostSubject: Re: German dude putting the spurs to his GRiSO   German dude putting the spurs to his GRiSO Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:43 pm

Thanks for the video Ronbo
Back to top Go down
Grisodude
Tiradritto
Tiradritto
Grisodude

PostSubject: Re: German dude putting the spurs to his GRiSO   German dude putting the spurs to his GRiSO Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:34 am

Thanks for the videos
If my memory is correct Paul Lewis had a nick name angry ant
Back to top Go down
Birch
Grignapoco
Grignapoco

PostSubject: Re: German dude putting the spurs to his GRiSO   German dude putting the spurs to his GRiSO Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:14 am

Wow. And here I was thinking of picking up an older Tuono or RSV for track fun.

I guess I just need a shit ton more skill and a G12 Smile
Back to top Go down
http://jasonedwardphoto.com
DungeonMaster
GRiSO
GRiSO
DungeonMaster

PostSubject: Re: German dude putting the spurs to his GRiSO   German dude putting the spurs to his GRiSO Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:10 am

Birch wrote:
Wow. And here I was thinking of picking up an older Tuono or RSV for track fun.

I guess I just need a shit ton more skill and a G12 Smile

Start by dropping your triple clamp down to the 6th line of the forks. Really. Smile
Back to top Go down
little750
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
little750

PostSubject: Re: German dude putting the spurs to his GRiSO   German dude putting the spurs to his GRiSO Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:19 am

Paul Lewis in action at Donington Park 1985.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: German dude putting the spurs to his GRiSO   German dude putting the spurs to his GRiSO Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

German dude putting the spurs to his GRiSO
Page 1 of 1