GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Evening ride to cool off

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Oz1200Guzzi
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
Oz1200Guzzi

Evening ride to cool off Empty
PostSubject: Evening ride to cool off   Evening ride to cool off Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 07, 2021 1:35 am

Just been on a ride out towards Carinda, snapped this...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Spot of rain coming down. I didn't see behind me until I turned and headed for home, there was a storm cell heading towards town. I beat it, put the bike in the shed and we promptly had two blackouts and a brownout. Oh joy, oh bliss. Starting to cool down now, been over 30 all day, back down to 26 or so. Could be a warm night...

I decided to not have a drink tonight as I more than excessed on Sunday afternoon - two days on the trot - saving up for Friday, when I go out to play! I think I like evening rides - perhaps the Sport tomorrow!

lcjohnny, Clancy, BruPo, Leone and SMTCapeCod like this post

Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: Evening ride to cool off   Evening ride to cool off Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 07, 2021 1:42 am

You are aware we plan to smite you on Friday night?

Last edited by Pete Roper on Tue Dec 07, 2021 2:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Oz1200Guzzi
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
Oz1200Guzzi

PostSubject: Re: Evening ride to cool off   Evening ride to cool off Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 07, 2021 1:49 am

yeah, we might even go out to play!
Back to top Go down
Evilgarfield
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
Evilgarfield

PostSubject: Re: Evening ride to cool off   Evening ride to cool off Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 07, 2021 2:16 am

Nice picture! Looks like a superb evening to ride. Meanwhile we have snow all over the place here Smile
How do you like the 85TT so far? Have you ridden other big adventure? If so, how would they compare?
Back to top Go down
Oz1200Guzzi
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
Oz1200Guzzi

PostSubject: Re: Evening ride to cool off   Evening ride to cool off Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 07, 2021 2:28 am

No to the other big bikes - I bought this one blind without ever having sat on one. Very happy, there are lots of dirt roads around here and apart from the seat height (I'm a short arse), it is so easy to ride on all surfaces - been known to cruise on quality dirt at 120 k/h, very stable and within my capabilities.

I know they are not to everybody's taste but it suits for what I am using it for.

I now have over 800 km on it - I don't seem to be riding anything very much - I work from home and am attempting to do up an old house on weekends. Hence why I decided to go for an evening ride, damn hot and humid here today and we've just had another shower.

lcjohnny and Evilgarfield like this post

Back to top Go down
Oz1200Guzzi
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
Oz1200Guzzi

PostSubject: Re: Evening ride to cool off   Evening ride to cool off Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:57 pm

Here comes another - this time it is almost cold, driving wind and lashing rain...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I was thinking I might ride again tonight, though this will have to move on for it to happen. Really depends how long it lasts...

Edit
Now it's chucking white rocks

Double Edit
I was in the midst of updating this post when the power went out. Gale force winds, driving rain, lots of "thunderbolts and lightning" and we lost power for 6 hours. Choice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evening ride to cool off   Evening ride to cool off Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Evening ride to cool off
Page 1 of 1