GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

GRiSO 'Big' screen?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

GRiSO 'Big' screen? Empty
PostSubject: GRiSO 'Big' screen?   GRiSO 'Big' screen? Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:44 am

Just asking here as I have a friend who is able to make the brackets. The screens themselves are readily available.we can probably print the screen fittings easily.

Is anybody interested and if so what would they be willing to pay?
Back to top Go down
Steak
Godfather
Steak

PostSubject: Re: GRiSO 'Big' screen?   GRiSO 'Big' screen? Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 25, 2022 7:56 pm

I like the aesthetic of the little bikini screen. I can live with bugs on my face as long as the instrument cluster is girded.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2012 MOTO GUZZI GRiSO 1200SE

2013 MOTO GUZZI STELVIO 1200NTX - Orange Blossom Special
Back to top Go down
https://www.grisoghetto.com
Converted Duc
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Converted Duc

PostSubject: Re: GRiSO 'Big' screen?   GRiSO 'Big' screen? Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 02, 2022 12:18 am

Pete I have the original factory screen I got with the bike I never use. It has all the brackets etc I think. I could probably be persuaded to part with it if you needed one.
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: GRiSO 'Big' screen?   GRiSO 'Big' screen? Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 02, 2022 2:02 am

I have two, but there has been a lot of talk about how people would like the option of the factory 'Big' screen but this enquiry has bought up crickets. That's fine. The question was asked to gauge interest. Obviously the answer is there is none.

Next question is would anyone want the 'Factory' rear rack? We have the opportunity to manufacture those as well.
Back to top Go down
Lazlokovacs
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
Lazlokovacs

PostSubject: Re: GRiSO 'Big' screen?   GRiSO 'Big' screen? Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 02, 2022 4:12 pm

I would've gone for one, but my bike came with the factory 'big' screen... works really well, looks great.. I'm surprised no-one's biting.
Back to top Go down
JohnA
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
JohnA

PostSubject: Re: GRiSO 'Big' screen?   GRiSO 'Big' screen? Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 03, 2022 5:36 am

I’d be good for a factory rack but I’m pretty far away…..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GRiSO 'Big' screen?   GRiSO 'Big' screen? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

GRiSO 'Big' screen?
Page 1 of 1