GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Hello from Germany

Go down 
+2
beetle
Gunny
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Gunny
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
Gunny

Hello from Germany Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Germany   Hello from Germany Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 09, 2022 4:36 pm

Hi everyone,

Greetings from Hessia in the middle of Germany! I´m driving motorbikes since i´m 18, starting on a small Kawa Enduro (KL250A), then driving MotoX for over 10 years (most time on Husqvarna 4-strokes) and always driving a street bike when not being on a MX track. I owned many different bikes, Suzuki Savage 650, Yamaha XS400, XT500 + 600, Honda XL350R and many more, now i´m 53 and driving bike No. 20 => the GRiSO. I never thought before that i will ever drive such a bike. Why? Not sure, i was always the one driving these japanese "perfect" street hardware which doesn´t vibrate too much or which has any special issues like italian bikes are told to have...
Then i saw a GRiSO the first time around 15 years ago and was electrified, thinking "must have" (although it´s an italian bike), but for reasons explained before i bought a Suzuki VX800 instead and nearly quit the motorbike chapter. Then in March 2021 suddenly the GRiSO pic came back to my mind and within a few days the VX was sold and a 2006 GRiSO 1100 was bought (i´m used to describe this as my brain short-circuit fault...). Since that day i spent more time on the bike compared to all other bikes together. And i already customized more on this bike as on any other bike before, and still no end in sight....

Cheers,
Andreas

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

lcjohnny, moby, freewaystreak and Svartipants like this post

Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

Hello from Germany Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Germany   Hello from Germany Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 09, 2022 4:56 pm

Welcome!

You have done the right thing. cheers

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

Hello from Germany Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Germany   Hello from Germany Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:43 pm

Welcome to the Ghetto, Andreas! I like the red wheel tape, I've done the same to mine.

Pete (Street)

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]      If art is outlawed, only outlaws will make art!

Last edited by Street on Fri Aug 12, 2022 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://WWW.REIQUAM.COM
lcjohnny
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
lcjohnny

Hello from Germany Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Germany   Hello from Germany Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:27 am

Hi Andreas
Welcome to the Ghetto
Back to top Go down
paulbrice
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
paulbrice

Hello from Germany Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Germany   Hello from Germany Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 10, 2022 2:33 am

Welcome Andreas....nice bike (weather looks as dry & hot as rest of Europe !)
Back to top Go down
eighteight
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
eighteight

Hello from Germany Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Germany   Hello from Germany Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 10, 2022 3:40 am

Welcome sir.

Enjoy your new bike
Back to top Go down
Gunny
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
Gunny

Hello from Germany Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Germany   Hello from Germany Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 10, 2022 2:05 pm

paulbrice wrote:
Welcome Andreas....nice bike (weather looks as dry & hot as rest of Europe !)

Hi Paul, yes it is, up to 33 degree each day and no rain in sight...  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Gunny
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
Gunny

Hello from Germany Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Germany   Hello from Germany Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 10, 2022 2:07 pm

Hi guys, thanks to all of you for the warm welcome!
Back to top Go down
Gunny
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
Gunny

Hello from Germany Empty
PostSubject: Again hello....   Hello from Germany Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:25 pm

...nearly 2 years and few mods later and i still can´t get enough of riding this bike  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

JC_Guz89 and RiskyBiscuit like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello from Germany Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Germany   Hello from Germany Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Hello from Germany
Page 1 of 1