GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Andreani front forks kit

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
scagliog
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
scagliog

Andreani front forks kit Empty
PostSubject: Andreani front forks kit   Andreani front forks kit Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 28, 2022 4:45 pm

Hello,

anybody tried the EVOLUTION HYDRAULIC CARTRIDGE KIT ANDREANI MOTO GUZZI GRiSO 1200 on the GRiSO??

I am getting a really good deal from a fork shop that specializes on Andreani... about $550 plus 200 installation

I am not too excited with the stock Showa, but it could be me. I already put Matris in the rear and it made a huge difference...

Cheers,
Giuseppe
Back to top Go down
Florida lime
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
Florida lime

Andreani front forks kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andreani front forks kit   Andreani front forks kit Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 31, 2022 3:35 pm

scagliog wrote:
Hello,

anybody tried the EVOLUTION HYDRAULIC CARTRIDGE KIT ANDREANI MOTO GUZZI GRiSO 1200 on the GRiSO??

I am getting a really good deal from a fork shop that specializes on Andreani... about $550 plus 200 installation

I am not too excited with the stock Showa, but it could be me. I already put Matris in the rear and it made a huge difference...

Cheers,
Giuseppe
Not on my GRiSO, but I do have one bike with Andreani internals, and I'm very happy with the results. For $750 installed, I'd go for it.
Back to top Go down

Andreani front forks kit
Page 1 of 1