GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Following Bill,

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shopteacher
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
Shopteacher

Following Bill,  Empty
PostSubject: Following Bill,    Following Bill,  Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 13, 2023 8:17 pm

So, I am following Bill's move and selling my GRiSO after a fun, but short ownership. I went on the Moto Guzzi Experience in the Balkans and fell in love with the V-85 TT. Oddly enough I was more excited to ride the new V-100, which feels to me like an evolved version of the GRiSO. Both are roadsters, the GRiSO is like driving a big block Corvette, the V-100 more like a Stingray, both are amazing roadsters. It was my time on the V-85s that made me realize that it was the bike I needed. The V-85 is like my Volvo station wagon, not a thrilling ride, but it gets you down the road at a good clip, and the miles just roll on by.
I had to stop riding after some surgery on my right arm and the GRiSO isn't as bad as my Royal Enfield INT 650 was, but the V-85 was just painless to ride.
So
I am selling my 2015 GRiSO 12,600 miles on the bike that I just had sorted out by Jim Hamlin. New Michelin Road 6 tires, front and rear. All fluids changed... fork, brake, engine, trans, and CARC. New air filter and crank breather hose. Hamlin's did the "15,000" service on the bike and it runs like a top (a fast, kind of scary top)
The bike comes with a Dart flyscreen, Hepco Becker c-bow side bags, Stelvio rear shock, and an Arrow muffler (not on the bike)
I just realized I should also list this in the Mercato... Oh well I guess I should have read ALL of Bill's post. Anyway he suggested I post here on the Getto. If you know anyone... have them contact me.
AJ
cont
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Following Bill,
Page 1 of 1