GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

WRP handlebars

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Matias
Tiradritto
Tiradritto
Matias

WRP handlebars Empty
PostSubject: WRP handlebars   WRP handlebars Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 22, 2023 9:19 am

Hi all,

As any of you ever bought one of these?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Are there better options in Europe for a more confortable reach than stock?

I am considereing a black one (my current is chrome), but I'm not confident if it will look good on my red GRiSO 1100 (along with the other chrome bits like the headlight, for example). If any of you have installed a black handlebar on a 1100 and could post some pictures I would be thankful...

Cheers
Back to top Go down
cse
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
cse

WRP handlebars Empty
PostSubject: Re: WRP handlebars   WRP handlebars Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 22, 2023 11:46 pm

Hello Matias,

Here goes a foto of my GRiSO 1100 with the black handlebar.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Matias
Tiradritto
Tiradritto
Matias

WRP handlebars Empty
PostSubject: Re: WRP handlebars   WRP handlebars Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 23, 2023 6:59 am

Hi Cse,

Looks great on your bike!
It's hard to tell the brand by the picture, but it looks even wider than the stock one...
Did it improved the reach/riding position?

Abraço,
Matias

cse likes this post

Back to top Go down
Matias
Tiradritto
Tiradritto
Matias

WRP handlebars Empty
PostSubject: Re: WRP handlebars   WRP handlebars Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 02, 2024 9:54 am

Hi guys,

First of all let me wish each one of you a:

Coming back to the subject of this post, has any of you ever measured the handlebar of the GRiSO 1100? Are the dimensions similar to the ones below?

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
JonB85
Carlotto
Carlotto
JonB85

WRP handlebars Empty
PostSubject: Re: WRP handlebars   WRP handlebars Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 03, 2024 3:44 am

Matias wrote:
Hi all,

As any of you ever bought one of these?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Are there better options in Europe for a more confortable reach than stock?

I am considereing a black one (my current is chrome), but I'm not confident if it will look good on my red GRiSO 1100 (along with the other chrome bits like the headlight, for example). If any of you have installed a black handlebar on a 1100 and could post some pictures I would be thankful...

Cheers  

After swapping bars and also trying Onur's risers, I've settled on these risers with the stock bars: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

They've provided a very comfortable reach for me with my short arms. You will need to extend the hydraulic lines though and possibly the clutch and brake switch wires (I've got Brembo units so my switch wires had to be modified anyway). I got brake line extenders from LSL but if I had to do it again I'd just replace the lines completely as the extenders aren't cheap.
Back to top Go down
Matias
Tiradritto
Tiradritto
Matias

WRP handlebars Empty
PostSubject: Re: WRP handlebars   WRP handlebars Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 03, 2024 9:05 am

Thanks Jon.
I was hopping not to have to change hydraulic lines and wires, compensating a slight increase in heigth/reach with a slight reduction in width....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WRP handlebars Empty
PostSubject: Re: WRP handlebars   WRP handlebars Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

WRP handlebars
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GRiSO ghetto :: The Ghetto :: GRiSOLOGY-
Jump to: