GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Me and my Arrow

Go down 
+10
Birch
beetle
DungeonMaster
Pete Roper
Oz1200Guzzi
pauldaytona
Canyon Carver
tocino
gronk954
Grisonut
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

Me and my Arrow - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me and my Arrow   Me and my Arrow - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:38 pm

Yes, it's a big difference. I can't remember the exact weight of the midpipe by itself, but the stock headers and midpipe weigh 6.9kg, the Ti headers and midpipe weigh 1.9kg.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
joecool
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
joecool

PostSubject: Re: Me and my Arrow   Me and my Arrow - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:44 pm

I did see your dyno chart earlier in this thread comparing the 2. Were there exact numbers along with those charts? I'm not well versed in reading dyno charts or knowing what the pound feet conversion of newton meters come out to be.
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: Me and my Arrow   Me and my Arrow - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:54 pm

Those 'dyno' charts were relative. There's no 'real' numbers. Besides, the map I use now is better than that one.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
joecool
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
joecool

PostSubject: Re: Me and my Arrow   Me and my Arrow - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:27 pm

beetle wrote:
Those 'dyno' charts were relative. There's no 'real' numbers. Besides, the map I use now is better than that one.

I'd probably stick with the stock head pipes and get the termi can from the dealer. If they will get me one that is. If they can't (or won't), then my other idea is to get the arrow can.
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: Me and my Arrow   Me and my Arrow - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:11 pm

Steak runs an Arrow on his. He's seems quite happy with it. Let me know once you get a GRiSO in your clutches and I can send you the right map.

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
joecool
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
joecool

PostSubject: Re: Me and my Arrow   Me and my Arrow - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:13 pm

beetle wrote:
Steak runs an Arrow on his. He's seems quite happy with it. Let me know once you get a GRiSO in your clutches and I can send you the right map.

I will do just that. I already have the cables on order and guzzi diag on my laptop. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Me and my Arrow   Me and my Arrow - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Me and my Arrow
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3