12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

I am in need of some serious advice here!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Harry Paratestes
Grignapoco
Grignapoco

PostSubject: I am in need of some serious advice here!   Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:56 pm

The wife wants to talk about "feelings". What the fuck should I do?
Back to top Go down
opc
Grignapoco
Grignapoco

PostSubject: Re: I am in need of some serious advice here!   Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:19 pm

Pour yourself two fingers, shut-up, and listen. Chances are good she's not actually interested in your feelings; she just wants to vent.
Back to top Go down
Oz1200Guzzi
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio

PostSubject: Re: I am in need of some serious advice here!   Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:20 pm

Wow, Harry - that sure is one hell of a can of worms. Can you give us guide here with the type of feelings:
- How you feel?
- How she feels?
- How you feel about her (going out on a limb here)?
- How you feel in the relationship?
- How you feel about your GRiSO?
- How she feels about your GRiSO?

Really there is so much here, you will need to guide us somewhat. From there I am sure you will receive all the advice (and free too - so good quality) you would ever want/need...

Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Canyon Carver
Sfregiato
Sfregiato

PostSubject: Re: I am in need of some serious advice here!   Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:47 pm

Just pull your pants down and play this.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
garyclem
Tanabuso
Tanabuso

PostSubject: Re: I am in need of some serious advice here!   Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:55 pm

opc wrote:
Pour yourself two fingers, shut-up, and listen. Chances are good she's not actually interested in your feelings; she just wants to vent.

yes, very good advice, perhaps 2 x 2 .......... and don't forget to nod occasionally. But whatever you do, don't change the channel or turn the sound up during the conversation
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO
GRiSO

PostSubject: Re: I am in need of some serious advice here!   Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:19 pm

Feelings. Nothing more than feelings. Trying to forget my feelings of luuurrrvvee!

Feeeeeelings! Oh woh woh woh feeeelings!
Feelings, again in my arse heart!
Back to top Go down
DungeonMaster
GRiSO
GRiSO

PostSubject: Re: I am in need of some serious advice here!   Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:48 pm

opc wrote:

A woman does not want to hear what you say.
She wants to hear what she says in a deeper voice.

DM
Back to top Go down
LBC Tenni
Nibbio
Nibbio

PostSubject: Re: I am in need of some serious advice here!   Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:07 pm

pale

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

cheers
Back to top Go down
LBC Tenni
Nibbio
Nibbio

PostSubject: Re: I am in need of some serious advice here!   Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:17 pm

Try putting the DB killer back in.  If that doesn't work, you'll need to reflash her with your salami. Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
Sfregiato
Sfregiato

PostSubject: Re: I am in need of some serious advice here!   Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:47 pm

I feel for ya Harry. This is my best guess:

In any case, this does not sound like a winnable scenario. You should be prepared to accept the fact that in the end you will be considered a stuck-up, half witted, scruffy looking nerf herder.  Shocked

Sorry, it's sci-fi friday at my place. All wisdom flows from the force tonight.

Oh shit, it's the end of the month too!

eh, she'll probably still love you in the morning though.....just don't say toooo much! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Steak
L'Innominato
L'Innominato

PostSubject: Re: I am in need of some serious advice here!   Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:52 pm

Then put the dB killer back in...

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

2012 MOTO GUZZI GRiSO 1200SE

2013 MOTO GUZZI STELVIO 1200NTX - Orange Blossom Special
Back to top Go down
http://www.grisoghetto.com
ghezzi
Fra Cristoforo
Fra Cristoforo

PostSubject: Re: I am in need of some serious advice here!   Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:18 am

Strange cattle them female breed .................... never understood 'em.

If this really is serious shit coz you got 2 bikes, remind her how many pairs of shoes she bought, this year.

Then sit down together and watch this youtube video; Tail of two brains - Mark Gungor

This is just the first in the series, seriously good shit! A relationship counsellor/stand up comic.
You'll both piss yourselves laughing while saying, "I'm not really like that, am I?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.biketowbrisbane.com.au
Steak
L'Innominato
L'Innominato

PostSubject: Re: I am in need of some serious advice here!   Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:33 am

Yeah, that dude pegs it pretty good, "Men have the ability to think about absolutely nothing..." What a respite.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

2012 MOTO GUZZI GRiSO 1200SE

2013 MOTO GUZZI STELVIO 1200NTX - Orange Blossom Special
Back to top Go down
http://www.grisoghetto.com
Triman023
Grignapoco
Grignapoco

PostSubject: Re: I am in need of some serious advice here!   Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:57 am

The listening advise is good, but also it helps to remember some of what she says and ask for more detail. I know, that sounds like throwing gas on the fire but if she thinks you are really interested and not just sitting there you will get through it faster. Just take a break from thinking about the GRiSO every hour or so and respond. Not easy but it can be done.
Back to top Go down
Sfregiato
Sfregiato

PostSubject: Re: I am in need of some serious advice here!   Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:24 pm

Harry?.........Haaarrrry?

You out there? You ok? How'd it go?

My brothers we may need to make a harry balls & GRiSO rescue in Vancouver if he does not post within the next 24hrs..

Hopefully all has gone well.
Back to top Go down
Canyon Carver
Sfregiato
Sfregiato

PostSubject: Re: I am in need of some serious advice here!   Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:43 pm

After 37 years with the same woman I may possess some insight into the brain/central nervous system of the female creature.
1. There have only been a handfull of times she has been open to me "fixing" any problems she might have. Women just want you to listen passively, even if a logical solution is obvious.
Women dwell in drama.
2. It's a good idea to create a problem and act like you're needing counsel on something, anything once a year or so even if you've already figured things out.
3.Women are constantly in need of change and that includes trying to change you. Men are the same from 18-80 and women don't appreciate that at all. Once they have their children, you are considered one of them and that is fine with me.
Just go out and play with your toys like a good boy.
Passive agressiveness keeps things in order, lets her spew her baloney, agree, then do what you want.
Back to top Go down
Harry Paratestes
Grignapoco
Grignapoco

PostSubject: Re: I am in need of some serious advice here!   Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:03 pm

Well... Nothing came of it. She just wanted a reassuring hug and a kiss before she went off to bed. Couldn't figure out where she would get either one of those, so I went out for a beer.

For some reason I seem to be home alone tonight...
Back to top Go down
Harry Paratestes
Grignapoco
Grignapoco

PostSubject: Re: I am in need of some serious advice here!   Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:33 pm

By the way: Thanks for all the wonderful relationship advice.
You guys are all single, right?

Also, I felt my special purpose move when I watched the Andy Williams vid   That DB killer that Steak posted was awesome!
Back to top Go down
The Saint
Biondino
Biondino

PostSubject: Re: I am in need of some serious advice here!   Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:36 am

LBC Tenni wrote:
pale

cheers

I'm of the same opinion.
Back to top Go down
Tassiedevil71
Grignapoco
Grignapoco

PostSubject: Re: I am in need of some serious advice here!   Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:20 am

Says it all.....

Back to top Go down
Guzziboy66
Grignapoco
Grignapoco

PostSubject: Re: I am in need of some serious advice here!   Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:02 pm

^^^ LMFAO! Cred for you!
Back to top Go down
opc
Grignapoco
Grignapoco

PostSubject: Re: I am in need of some serious advice here!   Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:42 pm

Fantastic video. ^^^
Back to top Go down
Street
Nibbio
Nibbio

PostSubject: Re: I am in need of some serious advice here!   Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:04 pm

Brilliant! Only in my case it's not my wife, it's my 26 year old son who seems to have a nail in his brain. Never thought I'd be on this side of the generation gap. Should have had that vasectomy at least a year earlier!
Back to top Go down
Tassiedevil71
Grignapoco
Grignapoco

PostSubject: Re: I am in need of some serious advice here!   Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:17 pm

I have tried my best to understand that it is; "not about the nail", but I continue to fail.

It is like a switch in my brain that I can't turn off - I have to give advice or attempt to try and fix things (how terrible of me).

A couple of times I did use the empathetic approach, but I was then treated suspiciously or accused of sarcasm......oh well scratch back to the drawing board.
Back to top Go down
ghezzi
Fra Cristoforo
Fra Cristoforo

PostSubject: Re: I am in need of some serious advice here!   Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:38 pm

This is why I love my bikes and dog so much.
If they piss me off I can shoot them. I don't go to jail, and I don't lose the house.
Back to top Go down
http://www.biketowbrisbane.com.au
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am in need of some serious advice here!   Today at 5:25 am

Back to top Go down

I am in need of some serious advice here!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GRiSO ghetto :: The Ghetto :: The Darkened Recess™-
Jump to: