12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

I am in need of some serious advice here!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DungeonMaster
GRiSO
GRiSO

PostSubject: Re: I am in need of some serious advice here!   Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:03 pm

Tassiedevil71 wrote:

I have tried my best to understand that it is; "not about the nail", but I continue to fail.

It is like a switch in my brain that I can't turn off - I have to give advice or attempt to try and fix things (how terrible of me).

A couple of times I did use the empathetic approach, but I was then treated suspiciously or accused of sarcasm......oh well scratch back to the drawing board.

I hear ya Brother!!
I have a 25 year old son and a 20 year old son too. That I inherited from my wife. I am trying to find a "nail removal" guide.

DM
Back to top Go down
ghezzi
Fra Cristoforo
Fra Cristoforo

PostSubject: Re: I am in need of some serious advice here!   Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:41 pm

Why can't they understand, "if they don't want it fixed, they don't have a problem".
So STFU!
Back to top Go down
http://www.biketowbrisbane.com.au
tocino
Nibbio
Nibbio

PostSubject: Re: I am in need of some serious advice here!   Wed Dec 24, 2014 8:41 am

This forum sure is treasure trove of good relationship advice! clown
Back to top Go down
DungeonMaster
GRiSO
GRiSO

PostSubject: Re: I am in need of some serious advice here!   Thu Dec 25, 2014 8:14 pm

We are a what?!?!
Back to top Go down
tocino
Nibbio
Nibbio

PostSubject: Re: I am in need of some serious advice here!   Fri Dec 26, 2014 9:05 am

DungeonMaster wrote:
We are a what?!?!

You know what your problem is? You never listen to what I'm really saying.
Back to top Go down
Sfregiato
Sfregiato

PostSubject: Re: I am in need of some serious advice here!   Fri Dec 26, 2014 3:43 pm

Ghezzi,

Re. "This is why I love my bikes and dog so much. If they piss me off I can shoot them."

As the mayor of Chicago, Rahm Emanuel once said, "You never let a good crisis go to waste."

Now, if you were to take his advice, I would suggest you make the most of your ammo and frustration by not shooting the bike first. Depending on the breed of your dog (ie. if it is a border collie), he / she might clue in to your favored conflict resolution technique if you do that and get out of dodge before another issue arises in your life.

As a dog lover, I do not endorse cruelty to animals whatsoever, just trying to help a fellow Guzzista get the most bang for his buck.

Back to my Christmas chocolates and perpetually hungry stray cat.

Happy holidays.
Back to top Go down
ghezzi
Fra Cristoforo
Fra Cristoforo

PostSubject: Re: I am in need of some serious advice here!   Sat Dec 27, 2014 7:53 pm

Um, I don't really own a dog, and I don't have a gun ..................... would never hurt my Bella.
Just sayin .......................

Meanwhile, here is some more sage advice;
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.biketowbrisbane.com.au
Sfregiato
Sfregiato

PostSubject: Re: I am in need of some serious advice here!   Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:40 pm

Sounds pretty damn spot on to me....had to forward that one!
Back to top Go down
Harry Paratestes
Grignapoco
Grignapoco

PostSubject: Re: I am in need of some serious advice here!   Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:10 pm

Shit! The wife saw the video and is asking where she falls on the matrix chart and I'm not quick on my feet about these things if you know what I mean.
She's actually staring me down and picking numbers for me as I write this. Where's my gun and dog when i need them?
Back to top Go down
Sfregiato
Sfregiato

PostSubject: Re: I am in need of some serious advice here!   Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:25 pm

Tried to get this up fast for you Harry.

Quick, if she is still staring at you, click the link and ask her if she knows about this:

Hope it works Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Street
Nibbio
Nibbio

PostSubject: Re: I am in need of some serious advice here!   Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:59 pm

Tell her to start watching at 6:05...
Back to top Go down
Harry Paratestes
Grignapoco
Grignapoco

PostSubject: Re: I am in need of some serious advice here!   Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:18 pm

1151 wrote:
Tried to get this up fast for you Harry.

Quick, if she is still staring at you, click the link and ask her if she knows about this:

Hope it works  Very Happy

Nice. I opened it up while she wasn't watching me and she caught me searching for crotchless panties. Couldn't find any... Also no bras with nipple holes.

I'm dead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am in need of some serious advice here!   Today at 1:54 am

Back to top Go down

I am in need of some serious advice here!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GRiSO ghetto :: The Ghetto :: The Darkened Recess™-
Jump to: