12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Guzzi OEM bags or Hepco & Becker C-Bow

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Charlie J
Sfregiato
Sfregiato

PostSubject: Re: Guzzi OEM bags or Hepco & Becker C-Bow    Fri May 01, 2015 12:21 am

Beauty. Do the saddlebags interfere with the airflow to the filter?.
Even though I may not go down the saddlebag or even tank bag route, I am both ,grateful and truly impressed that people with skill and passion can apply their craft to benefit your average mug lair GRiSO owner. Were it not for the likes of Onur ,Beetle ,Steak and the folks that developed Guzzidiag Mr roper,and all the people that have put their efforts and thoughts to fruition we would be ridin bikes that were under developed and not reachin their full and mighty potential. I dips my lid to you Onur.
Back to top Go down
okuraner
Grignapoco
Grignapoco

PostSubject: Re: Guzzi OEM bags or Hepco & Becker C-Bow    Fri May 01, 2015 12:31 am

No. They don't interfere with airflow.
Back to top Go down
bioman
Tiradritto
Tiradritto

PostSubject: Re: Guzzi OEM bags or Hepco & Becker C-Bow    Fri May 01, 2015 6:49 am

Charlie J wrote:
Beauty. Do the saddlebags interfere with the airflow to the filter?.
Even though I may not go down the saddlebag or even tank bag route, I am both ,grateful and truly impressed that people with skill and passion can apply their craft to benefit your average mug lair GRiSO owner. Were it not for the likes of Onur ,Beetle ,Steak and the folks that developed Guzzidiag  Mr roper,and all the people that have put their efforts and thoughts to fruition we would be ridin bikes that were under developed and not reachin their full and mighty potential. I dips my lid to you Onur.

+1  !!!
Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
okuraner
Grignapoco
Grignapoco

PostSubject: Re: Guzzi OEM bags or Hepco & Becker C-Bow    Fri May 01, 2015 9:19 am

+1 Thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Grisonut
GRiSO
GRiSO

PostSubject: Re: Guzzi OEM bags or Hepco & Becker C-Bow    Sat May 02, 2015 12:48 pm

GIVI doesn't make stuff for us cause our bikes are not mass produced, me think.
Investing in the engineering will bring back small dividends to cover that cost.
But we, Guzzi maniacs, will make our own shit then!
Back to top Go down
CPB
Grignapoco
Grignapoco

PostSubject: Re: Guzzi OEM bags or Hepco & Becker C-Bow    Mon May 11, 2015 8:17 am

C Bow and HB bags came in a few weeks ago.  Went on nice and easy.  Look great!  Happy to have some storage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guzzi OEM bags or Hepco & Becker C-Bow    Today at 9:45 pm

Back to top Go down

Guzzi OEM bags or Hepco & Becker C-Bow
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GRiSO ghetto :: The Ghetto :: GRiSO Inspiration-
Jump to: