12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Petes gonna hate me.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ralf z
Tiradritto
Tiradritto

PostSubject: Petes gonna hate me.   Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:03 am

If you seen Petes bike in the flesh well let's say the time he spends on other peoples bikes he dosnt spend to much Time on a bit of detail work on his.
So I'm Proberly gonna get called all kinda of names and how I've wrecked years of street cred and all the kinda stuff, I've given the old girl a good detail and polish.
I actually quite enjoy cleaning up bikes and cars, I call it detail therapy put some music on and
crack a beer.

Let's see what names he calls me tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO
GRiSO

PostSubject: Re: Petes gonna hate me.   Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:21 am

Oh for fucks sakes!
Back to top Go down
Blue
Nibbio
Nibbio

PostSubject: Re: Petes gonna hate me.   Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:34 am

S'alright - it will be dirty again soon enough! Laughing
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO
GRiSO

PostSubject: Re: Petes gonna hate me.   Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:00 am

Nooooooo! affraid
Back to top Go down
Laker
Biondino
Biondino

PostSubject: Re: Petes gonna hate me.   Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:45 am

Ralf z wrote:
If you seen Petes bike in the flesh well let's say the time he spends on other peoples bikes he dosnt spend to much Time on a bit of detail work on his.
So I'm Proberly gonna get called all kinda of names and how I've wrecked years of street cred and all the kinda stuff, I've given the old girl a good detail and polish.
I actually quite enjoy cleaning up bikes and cars, I call it detail therapy put some music on and
crack a beer.

Let's see what names he calls me tomorrow.

Well I suppose I'll go ahead and get you a plane ticket to fly to Austin for your therapy. I'd also like to help you by letting you clean our cars and bicycles and remodel the master bathroom.

At your service,
Tim
Back to top Go down
Bill Hagan
Sfregiato
Sfregiato

PostSubject: Re: Petes gonna hate me.   Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:05 pm

Please take pix.

Besides from us being able to see what might have been, Pete might even be able to use 'em one day if he decides to sell it.  Lord knows he couldn't use any "real" photos and expect any bites from the classified ads. Very Happy

Bill
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO
GRiSO

PostSubject: Re: Petes gonna hate me.   Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:13 pm

Sell it? Bwahahaha! It'll be a cold day in hell methinks.
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO
GRiSO

PostSubject: Re: Petes gonna hate me.   Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:42 pm

Yup, it'll be one of those 'Pry it from my cold, dead, fingers' things.

Pete
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO
GRiSO

PostSubject: Re: Petes gonna hate me.   Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:25 am

OK, being sensible for a minute Ralf has done what I can never be arsed to do. Another bloke who I lent my Mana to after his RSV shat it's alternator on the way to Philip Island a couple of years ago did the same thing and I am extremely grateful.

I don't know what it is but even if I try and make my bikes look nice they always look like shit so??? I sort of gave up, about half a lifetime ago!Very Happy Don't get me wrong I like a pretty bike, although I accept that my idea of colour schemes doesn't fit the mainstream, but at the end of the day I really can't be arsed to keep my old shitboxes pretty. I do like it when they are though.

I have just bought a quartet of new indicators for the old turd. Since it's going to be raining all weekend I may even fit them. They are the same indicators used on my Mana which means they will plug right in but also they use 'Old Fashioned' incandescent globes. I must be the last man in the world who actually likes incandescent indicators but I'm OK with that and those who aren't can suck my one remaining ball!

Sorry, I won $280 on Daniel's, (Proprietor of Ogilvie's where my workshop is.) nag at the Tempra Trots this evening and we got a bit pissed! Razz

Pete
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO
GRiSO

PostSubject: Re: Petes gonna hate me.   Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:27 pm

Well today I put my new indicators on. The old girl is looking pretty nice apart from her headlight. I had it painted but the paint didn't stick to the crappy plastic chrome. I hate chrome so it was worth a try.

Anyway, here's a couple of pics of it after Ralf titivated it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Pete
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO
GRiSO

PostSubject: Re: Petes gonna hate me.   Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:32 pm

cheers Shiny! cheers
Back to top Go down
garyclem
Tanabuso
Tanabuso

PostSubject: Re: Petes gonna hate me.   Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:13 pm

well fuck me ........... it actually looks good Pete, in a Picasso sort of way, almost looks as good as it goes. You should encourage ralfz to 'borrow' it more often.
Back to top Go down
Street
Nibbio
Nibbio

PostSubject: Re: Petes gonna hate me.   Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:53 am

Ow my eyes! JESUS! Will everybody please stop encouragin' 'im? Ya fuckin' bunch o' sychophants! That's got to be the ugliest fuckin' GRiSO in the ghetto! We all love ya Pete, but gimme a break, your sense of aesthetics is a bit offensive, don't ya think?! I know, you've often said here, and elsewhere, that your color sense is a bit unconventional,  ("my idea of colour schemes doesn't fit the mainstream,") but PLEASE! Stop already! Hey, wait a minute....I know this doesn't mean a thing to you, but those of us living in the US of A will recognize your GRiSO as a Seahawks themed masterpiece!
Go HAWKS!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO
GRiSO

PostSubject: Re: Petes gonna hate me.   Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:11 am

What you fail to understand is that it is usually 'Brake dust and Rust coloured'. I can't help it of I lend it to someone and he goes all pervy on it!
Back to top Go down
ghezzi
Fra Cristoforo
Fra Cristoforo

PostSubject: Re: Petes gonna hate me.   Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:15 am

Yeah, I laughed when Roper called the chrome tank on my Bellagio, "crass and vulgar"
Back to top Go down
http://www.biketowbrisbane.com.au
Ralf z
Tiradritto
Tiradritto

PostSubject: Re: Petes gonna hate me.   Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:27 am

ghezzi wrote:
Yeah, I laughed when Roper called the chrome tank on my Bellagio, "crass and vulgar"

That means he likes it.
Back to top Go down
DungeonMaster
GRiSO
GRiSO

PostSubject: Re: Petes gonna hate me.   Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:17 pm

Street wrote:
Hey, wait a minute....I know this doesn't mean a thing to you, but those of us living in the US of A will recognize your GRiSO as a Seahawks themed masterpiece!
Go HAWKS!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

ARGH!!!! NO!!!!!!!!! Make it Stop!!!!

DM
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Petes gonna hate me.   Today at 11:50 pm

Back to top Go down

Petes gonna hate me.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GRiSO ghetto :: The Ghetto :: The Darkened Recess™-
Jump to: