GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Agostini for GRiSO

Go down 
+34
Lemppari
SuperSimo
Oz1200Guzzi
jono-9
Josh.C
Jackstraw
waterbottle
AOAM
John Lyon
little750
akshaydeo
Triman023
Boysie
Tolle09
Street
keenerkeen07
Grisonut
DungeonMaster
plantboy
Ralf z
bikesnbones
Charlie J
55tburt
LBC Tenni
tocino
Tassiedevil71
Steak
Guzziboy66
grisorosso
wardest
Pete Roper
The Saint
garyclem
beetle
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

Agostini for GRiSO - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agostini for GRiSO   Agostini for GRiSO - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:19 pm

Well, yesterday I picked my bike up from Wagga and today I flung the Ago pipe on it. Left the Mistral dbk map in and took it out for a flog. It felt a bit flat at first so I started giving it a bit of a work out. Suddenly it got louder. FUCK! The dbk had jumped ship and no, I couldn't find it. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck! Yes I'd checked it was tight, no I do t know what happened. Yes I'll get another one but the chances of getting it before the weekend are non existant.

No use crying over spilt milk. Back to the workshop and install the Mistral No dbk map. Set CO to zero. Hmm? That actually sounds pretty good. Surprising as the pipe is essentially a hollow tube.

OK, off for a flog and 'WOW! Too noisy for me at full vinegar but shit is spools up quick and smooth! As we won't have a dbk by the weekend we can do a couple of logging runs without but it feels pretty damn close to me. I actually got it to break traction on a shiny bit of tar at about 7,000 in third! That's pretty impressive but what is really nice is how smooth it is! It actually feels better with this pipe than with the one it was built for! Very Happy

Unfortunately I can't start logging it yet as the crappy Android phone I bought is so unbelievably shitty it won't connect to the Bluetooth dongle so we'll have to wait until the weekend to find out exactly what shit is going down. The journey has begun though.

Pete
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: Agostini for GRiSO   Agostini for GRiSO - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:18 pm

Probably over fueling.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: Agostini for GRiSO   Agostini for GRiSO - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:16 pm

I thought that. Be interesting to see. Good news is I called in a few favours at the importer and Daniel is sending me a brand new dbk for the ago pipe gratis so we're back on track and ready to boogie on Saturday cheers

Pete
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: Agostini for GRiSO   Agostini for GRiSO - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:53 pm

Woohoo! cheers

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: Agostini for GRiSO   Agostini for GRiSO - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:15 pm

On the bike

Pete
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: Agostini for GRiSO   Agostini for GRiSO - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:16 pm

Oh, and the dBK arrived.
Back to top Go down
The Saint
Biondino
Biondino
The Saint

PostSubject: Re: Agostini for GRiSO   Agostini for GRiSO - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:27 am

Pete, that's a nice pipe. Wish I had one. Anyway, don't worry about the dbk. Wear some ear plugs. I do and it's great. In fact, I even got compliments from the neighbours. I feel that the standard map is a good start with the lambda switched off and bottom richened up. It's just a feeling so I may be wrong.
Back to top Go down
bikesnbones
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
bikesnbones

PostSubject: Re: Agostini for GRiSO   Agostini for GRiSO - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:53 pm

Wow.
Can't believe I just spent the last 20 minutes wading through that.
Pretty exhausting.
Whatever happened to just enjoying the ride.
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: Agostini for GRiSO   Agostini for GRiSO - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:14 pm

Nobody forced you to. If you aren't interested? Don't look.

Pete
Back to top Go down
wardest
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
wardest

PostSubject: Re: Agostini for GRiSO   Agostini for GRiSO - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:18 pm

Quote :
Pretty exhausting

Pardon the pun ?
Back to top Go down
bikesnbones
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
bikesnbones

PostSubject: Re: Agostini for GRiSO   Agostini for GRiSO - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:34 pm

Pete Roper wrote:

Pete

No one's forcing you to buy a V7 Racer, but that doesn't stop you from slagging it off with vigour.
Oh yeah that's right.
Only you get to have an opinion on everything.
Sorry, but f**k you
Back to top Go down
Grisonut
GRiSO
GRiSO
Grisonut

PostSubject: Re: Agostini for GRiSO   Agostini for GRiSO - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:56 pm

bikesnbones wrote:
Pete Roper wrote:

Pete

No one's forcing you to buy a V7 Racer, but that doesn't stop you from slagging it off with vigour.
Oh yeah that's right.
Sorry, but f**k you

Hey man, I'm getting tired of your bullshit and your animosity towards some members here.
It's obvious you don't like Roper we get it, big fucking deal!
No reason to shit all over the threads that he's involved in...
Back to top Go down
bikesnbones
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
bikesnbones

PostSubject: Re: Agostini for GRiSO   Agostini for GRiSO - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:07 pm

Grisonut wrote:
bikesnbones wrote:
Pete Roper wrote:

Pete

Oh yeah that's right.
Sorry, but f**k you

Hey man, I'm getting tired of your bullshit and your animosity towards some members here.
It's obvious you don't like Roper we get it, big fucking deal!
No reason to shit all over the threads that he's involved in...

You mean like he shat all over my Cafe Racer thread,
Interesting that you ignore that.
No one forced him to read it, but it didn't stop him from slagging of the whole concept.
Why didn't he practice what he preaches, and just ignore it if he didn't like it.
Hmmm. Rolling Eyes
Sorry, but there are definitely some double standards being applied here.
Shocked
I get that the person concerned is some sort of guru who you all bow down before, but that seems to get used as license for that person to throw his weight around like some sort of school bully.
If I have an opinion, and Mr. Roper doesn't like it, then that's just tough.
After all, he's always quick to point out that he's entitled to express his, no matter who it may upset.
Seems this is just a case of being able to dish it out, but not able to take it back.
Very predictable,.
Back to top Go down
Grisonut
GRiSO
GRiSO
Grisonut

PostSubject: Re: Agostini for GRiSO   Agostini for GRiSO - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:27 pm

bikesnbones wrote:

You mean like he shat all over my Cafe Racer thread,
Interesting that you ignore that.
No one forced him to read it, but it didn't stop him from slagging of the whole concept.
Why didn't he practice what he preaches, and just ignore it if he didn't like it.

You might have a point there and I'm not ignoring anything, because you already got back at him (and others)...
When is this shit stop then? Never, because you wanna have the last word no matter what?
Meanwhile, we have a cluster fuck every other thread instead of useful input.
Not cool.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Agostini for GRiSO   Agostini for GRiSO - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:02 pm

Pascal, it is much easier I found to add dis-likable people to your ignore list by clicking the "foe" tab in your own profile, then whenever they post this is all you see.

This post was made by dis-likable person who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.

Makes you wonder if somebody else did this, they would have nothing to read. jocolor
Back to top Go down
bikesnbones
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
bikesnbones

PostSubject: Re: Agostini for GRiSO   Agostini for GRiSO - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:12 pm

Oh wake up.
This is just a couple of people turning a forum into a chance to make a buck.
Back to top Go down
keenerkeen07
Nibbio
Nibbio
keenerkeen07

PostSubject: Re: Agostini for GRiSO   Agostini for GRiSO - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:48 pm

ghezzi wrote:
Pascal, it is much easier I found to add dis-likable people to your ignore list by clicking the "foe" tab in your own profile, then whenever they post this is all you see.

This post was made by dis-likable person who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.

Makes you wonder if somebody else did this, they would have nothing to read. jocolor

thks ghezzi  tired of reading a thread and having some one prick it up

hey that works slick , no more bikesnbones for me ....
keener

Last edited by keenerkeen07 on Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bikesnbones
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
bikesnbones

PostSubject: Re: Agostini for GRiSO   Agostini for GRiSO - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:53 pm

The trick of the master salesman is to make it appear that they are doing YOU a favour.
Gotta admire them for that I guess,.
Anyway no worries.
I'm off, but I really hope you people wake up and see what's really going on here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Agostini for GRiSO   Agostini for GRiSO - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:05 pm

The beautiful thing is KK07, if at anytime I'm feeling jovial enough that BnB's demented ravings won't piss me off, I can open and have a look, like his last two posts in this thread.

What a wanker! Accusing people of using this forum for financial gain when they pot in hundreds of hours and thousands of km to develop a multitude of maps, that they practically give away for free.

God forbid he ever discover GuzziTech, I'm sure Todd will love him.
Back to top Go down
keenerkeen07
Nibbio
Nibbio
keenerkeen07

PostSubject: Re: Agostini for GRiSO   Agostini for GRiSO - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:12 pm

ok now back to the thread , i should have some funds to do some changes to my 1100 this spring , she came with a staintoon and who knows what map , could be stock but she runs kinda flat after 5000rpm and the toon doesnt make pleasing sound to me for the most part , so i am ready to remedie Very Happy

spent all my emerge $ fixing her when my wheel fell off last fall and i am not done yet Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
bikesnbones
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
bikesnbones

PostSubject: Re: Agostini for GRiSO   Agostini for GRiSO - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:22 pm

ghezzi wrote:
What a wanker! Accusing people of using this forum for financial gain when they pot in hundreds of hours and thousands of km to develop a multitude of maps, that they practically give away for free.

Exactly what I just said.
They don't actually give these maps away though do they.
Do they aske for payment ?
I rest my case
The master salesman will always make it appear they are the one's doing you a favour.
OVER AND OUT
Laughing

Last edited by bikesnbones on Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Agostini for GRiSO   Agostini for GRiSO - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:24 pm

Well there is a plethora of options for you just within these hallowed pages, pick the one most aesthetically pleasing to your eye, by others experience here, double check its functionality (room for panniers) then how it sounds/feels/rides with a Beetle map.

I'm sure you've already got it sussed. I await your decision and final analysis of the outcome.
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: Agostini for GRiSO   Agostini for GRiSO - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:01 pm

Much though I'd like to recommend the Staintune the fact is that it is a 'Generic' can just adapted for Guzzis and in all honesty I think it looks dull and doesn't work very well. It also has a 'Tinny' sound that I can't love. There are many much better alternatives.

As soon as you have the cables nd Guzzidiag up and running let us know. We can flip you a map that will be a LOT better than whatever you're currently running.

I'm actually liking the Ago pipe a lot. Probably the best sounding dBK *Out* pipe I've heard.

Pete
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: Agostini for GRiSO   Agostini for GRiSO - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:11 pm

bikesnbones wrote:
ghezzi wrote:

Exactly what I just said.
They don't actually give these maps away though do they.
Do they aske for payment ?
I rest my case
The master salesman will always make it appear they are the one's doing you a favour.
OVER AND OUT
Laughing

Well, actually, all we ask for is a donation to help defray development costs. The maps are sent out without any money changing hands. If people are happy they can choose to send Mark some money. There is no specified amount. But we won't let that get in the way of your relentless trolling Rob, or whatever you're calling yourself this time around. Carry on. It's quite amusing in a rather pathetic 'World of Warcraft in yer underpants' sort of way Laughing

Anyway, I'm off to get into my giuilded litter and get the Nubian slaves to carry me down to the pub where I'll feast on quails eggs and Russian caviar all paid for by my relentless gouging of suckers on the Internet! cheers

Pete
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Agostini for GRiSO   Agostini for GRiSO - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:34 pm

Hey Pete, when bullshitnbollocks finished his latest rant, he said "OVER AND OUT".
Does that mean he's leaving this forum and going over to GT, (hope so). I'm sure Todd will kiss his arse and give him a PC V/Auto Tune for free.

You enjoy yourself Pete, we'll hold the fort.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Agostini for GRiSO   Agostini for GRiSO - Page 5 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Agostini for GRiSO
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next