GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Hello from Shrewsbury Shropshire England

Go down 
+8
Tassiedevil71
beetle
Steak
Blue
DungeonMaster
Guzzi Cat
bobbyfromnc
JTB
12 posters
AuthorMessage
JTB
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
JTB

Hello from Shrewsbury Shropshire England Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Shrewsbury Shropshire England   Hello from Shrewsbury Shropshire England Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:59 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />

Hi to all, ive been on the Ghetto a little while and it kicks ass so i thought it was time to come out of the shadows and play with the other kids a bit. Mods so far are GPR can, Due to bad back and Knee ops i had to fatten the seat a bit and since dropped the pegs by 30mm. Before i loved it but my body hated it, even on the test ride it was hurting but i just knew it would all be ok in the end..
Back to top Go down
bobbyfromnc
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
bobbyfromnc

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Shrewsbury Shropshire England   Hello from Shrewsbury Shropshire England Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:13 pm

Cool, Glad the mods you made paid off in the end!
Back to top Go down
Guzzi Cat
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Guzzi Cat

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Shrewsbury Shropshire England   Hello from Shrewsbury Shropshire England Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:29 pm

Welcome JTB, when the GRiSO bug bites, youll always find solutions to the little niggles!  Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
DungeonMaster
GRiSO
GRiSO
DungeonMaster

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Shrewsbury Shropshire England   Hello from Shrewsbury Shropshire England Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:01 pm

Greetings JTB.
Your 1100 looks as good as mine.
Back to top Go down
Blue
Nibbio
Nibbio
Blue

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Shrewsbury Shropshire England   Hello from Shrewsbury Shropshire England Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:26 pm

Hello and welcome. Glad you are enjoying the GRiSO and have made it suit you.
Back to top Go down
Steak
Godfather
Steak

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Shrewsbury Shropshire England   Hello from Shrewsbury Shropshire England Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:34 pm

Shrewsbury, Shropshire... I wouldn't want to have to give that destination to a cabbie for a ride home from the pub. I'd likely end up in Scotland...

Welcome to the ghetto!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2012 MOTO GUZZI GRiSO 1200SE

2013 MOTO GUZZI STELVIO 1200NTX - Orange Blossom Special
Back to top Go down
https://www.grisoghetto.com
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Shrewsbury Shropshire England   Hello from Shrewsbury Shropshire England Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:18 pm

Say it three times fast..... jocolor

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
Tassiedevil71
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
Tassiedevil71

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Shrewsbury Shropshire England   Hello from Shrewsbury Shropshire England Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:34 pm

G'day JTB and welcome to the Ghetto mate.
Back to top Go down
The Saint
Biondino
Biondino
The Saint

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Shrewsbury Shropshire England   Hello from Shrewsbury Shropshire England Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:16 pm

G'day matey. I admire your optimism and determination. GRiSO's power of persuasion.
Back to top Go down
little750
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
little750

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Shrewsbury Shropshire England   Hello from Shrewsbury Shropshire England Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:38 am

Steak
What's wrong with Scotland? Apart from the fact it's brass monkey weather and the GRiSO hasn't been out for over a month.
Back to top Go down
little750
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
little750

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Shrewsbury Shropshire England   Hello from Shrewsbury Shropshire England Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:39 am

Ok asked and answered.
Back to top Go down
plantboy
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
plantboy

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Shrewsbury Shropshire England   Hello from Shrewsbury Shropshire England Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:20 am

Welcome JTB, a black one with a GPR can - very similar to my G12, gotta be a good'un.
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Shrewsbury Shropshire England   Hello from Shrewsbury Shropshire England Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:41 am

Actually Shropshire is one of the most beautiful places in England. Jude and I lived in and had our first two kids in Albrighton.

If for any reason I had to move back to the UK we'd probably choose either Shropshire or Northumbria. Both are stunning.

Pete
Back to top Go down
JTB
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
JTB

PostSubject: spot on Pete, it's a great place to ride, lot's of road side cafes to get fat in in every direction. we have a few weekly bike meets not far away where a group of us go. the roads to and from all of them are fun and bendy.   Hello from Shrewsbury Shropshire England Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:55 am

Pete Roper wrote:
Actually Shropshire is one of the most beautiful places in England. Jude and I lived in and had our first two kids in Albrighton.

If for any reason I had to move back to the UK we'd probably choose either Shropshire or Northumbria. Both are stunning.

Pete
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Shrewsbury Shropshire England   Hello from Shrewsbury Shropshire England Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Hello from Shrewsbury Shropshire England
Page 1 of 1