GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

paint/color schemes for your GRiSO

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ronbo10
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
ronbo10

paint/color schemes for your GRiSO Empty
PostSubject: paint/color schemes for your GRiSO   paint/color schemes for your GRiSO Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:37 am

That grisoguzzi.it site has a ton of stuff on it. Almost all in Italian though, so I just fished around. Found some pretty neat ideas with respect to paint schemes. Mind you, I'm happy with my '15's Rosso Trophy scheme, but these are interesting nonetheless.
Here's the link- 21 pages or so of some simple photo shops, some a little less simple: Cusotm GRiSO Paint Schemes

Here are a few examples...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
bioman
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
bioman

PostSubject: Re: paint/color schemes for your GRiSO   paint/color schemes for your GRiSO Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:17 am

Interesting - although I can't say I like them. The Shark-version is funny. Perhaps I should give that one a try with some vinyl stickers! It would make my 6-year old son really happy!
Back to top Go down
ronbo10
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
ronbo10

PostSubject: Re: paint/color schemes for your GRiSO   paint/color schemes for your GRiSO Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:36 am

To be honest I'm not too keen on the ones I included in this post either. The shark is from (as you may well be aware) Chenault's Flying Tigers which fought for the Chinese before the U.S. officially entered WWII.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
DungeonMaster
GRiSO
GRiSO
DungeonMaster

PostSubject: Re: paint/color schemes for your GRiSO   paint/color schemes for your GRiSO Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:39 am

I'm game for the shark!!
Just used that for my desktop background! Sweet!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: paint/color schemes for your GRiSO   paint/color schemes for your GRiSO Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

paint/color schemes for your GRiSO
Page 1 of 1