GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Greetings From Texas

Go down 
+14
The Saint
f-man
DungeonMaster
pjm
Laker
ronbo10
Blue
keenerkeen07
NorthernProducer
Trknomo
Enzo the baker
tocino
jomartijr
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The Saint
Biondino
Biondino
The Saint

Greetings From Texas - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings From Texas   Greetings From Texas - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:06 am

Ron, don't think Wayne is coming. Unless they build a hotel in the mean time, that is.
Back to top Go down
jomartijr
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
jomartijr

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From Texas   Greetings From Texas - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:06 am

"Sleepless in Pantego" is too good... and true. Thanks for starting my day of with a chuckle, the wit here is of high order and much enjoyed.
Back to top Go down
jomartijr
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
jomartijr

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From Texas   Greetings From Texas - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:45 pm

The new Rosso GRiSO arrived yesterday and I admit to just sitting and looking at it last evening. We did some miles today and the bike is impressive with the engine much more than I expected. The fueling was surprisingly good which might be due to really good set up by the dealer, MPH Cycles.

I'll post some pics soon as I figure out the routine.
Back to top Go down
Overholt13
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
Overholt13

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From Texas   Greetings From Texas - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:43 am

enjoy riding the new bike, worry about the pics later, oh and welcome  Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
JohnA
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
JohnA

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From Texas   Greetings From Texas - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:33 pm

I think you in good hands with Mike and the folks at MPH. I bought my GRiSO there a year ago and Mike has been very good about corresponding on email when I had a question etc. No issues, so I haven't had to go back except for the first service which they did the same day. Best of luck on your new bike, you picked a good one.
Back to top Go down
Steak
Godfather
Steak

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From Texas   Greetings From Texas - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:22 pm

jomartijr wrote:
The new Rosso GRiSO arrived yesterday and I admit to just sitting and looking at it last evening.  We did some miles today and the bike is impressive with the engine much more than I expected.  The fueling was surprisingly good which might be due to really good set up by the dealer, MPH Cycles.

I'll post some pics soon as I figure out the routine.

Congratulations JMJ, no more Don Abbondio for you! Enjoy your new GRiSO.

- SD

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2012 MOTO GUZZI GRiSO 1200SE

2013 MOTO GUZZI STELVIO 1200NTX - Orange Blossom Special
Back to top Go down
https://www.grisoghetto.com
jomartijr
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
jomartijr

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From Texas   Greetings From Texas - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:46 pm

JohnA wrote:
I think you in good hands with Mike and the folks at MPH. I bought my GRiSO there a year ago and Mike has been very good about corresponding on email when I had a question etc. No issues, so I haven't had to go back except for the first service which they did the same day. Best of luck on your new bike, you picked a good one.

Thank you.  I have a little history on parts and info from MPH, mainly Todd when he was still with us.  Plus their reputation caused me to check in with Mike on a trade and the deal was worked out.  I paid a premium in haul expense instead of buying locally here in the metroplex.  And glad I did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From Texas   Greetings From Texas - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Greetings From Texas
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2