GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Rogues' Gallery

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Blue
Nibbio
Nibbio
Blue

Rogues' Gallery - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogues' Gallery   Rogues' Gallery - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:47 am

Thanks Ron, great timeline!! Shaft drive for you then.....

A parrot is a commitment isn't it? They live for quite a few years don't they?

Like the Mistral?
Back to top Go down
Tassiedevil71
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
Tassiedevil71

PostSubject: Re: Rogues' Gallery   Rogues' Gallery - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:56 pm

Since I had been pretty much hiding any trace of my previous love affair with motorcycles (1991 when my best friend at the time and I shared a 2 stroke Yamaha RD350), I don't have any photos from back then.

I had also been keeping my current amour a secret until my 5 and 7 years old boys decided to blab to Grandma and Granddad....oh well. It is a pretty sad indictment of my relationship with my folks that at 43 years of age I still feel the need to keep things from them.

Anyway here is a snap of me with 2 time IOM TT winner Cameron Donald - and yes I did own a honda at the time.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
FreshEgg
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
FreshEgg

PostSubject: Re: Rogues' Gallery   Rogues' Gallery - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:11 am

Me Racing at Brands Hatch WSB practice 1998. Great Bike, it was a Rotax powered Tigcraft we raced between the two superbike events. That year the Supermono qualification time would have put you 6th on the main grid!!!!!!, they were fast.

Oooooooohhhhh. A Tigcraft Single! Thought about importing one to race, back in the day, but never pulled the trigger.... Dammit.  Could have learned A LOT about corner speed, no doubt. I envy your experience, mate! They are so Tiny and Perfect.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rogues' Gallery   Rogues' Gallery - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:20 am

Off topic but if it tickles your fancy, my mate Johnny has just signed up to take over the composite side of Armstrong Motorcycles ............................... carbon fibre frame for a Rotax 256 tandem twin 2 stroke, anyone?
Back to top Go down
sidrat
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
sidrat

PostSubject: Re: Rogues' Gallery   Rogues' Gallery - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:46 pm

Oooooooohhhhh. A Tigcraft Single! Thought about importing one to race, back in the day, but never pulled the trigger.... Dammit.  Could have learned A LOT about corner speed, no doubt. I envy your experience, mate! They are so Tiny and Perfect.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/quote]

Hey Freshegg, i don't want to hijack the thread with pictures of race bikes!!, but here are two :-)

This was the Tigcraft i raced, in TT spec, i was fastest newcomer :-) it was the alloy tube version.

The only beam frame race bike i had was this lovely little Harris Yamaha.

Back to top Go down
Blue
Nibbio
Nibbio
Blue

PostSubject: Re: Rogues' Gallery   Rogues' Gallery - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:58 am

Tassiedevil71 wrote:
Since I had been pretty much hiding any trace of my previous love affair with motorcycles (1991 when my best friend at the time and I shared a 2 stroke Yamaha RD350), I don't have any photos from back then.

I had also been keeping my current amour a secret until my 5 and 7 years old boys decided to blab to Grandma and Granddad....oh well. It is a pretty sad indictment of my relationship with my folks that at 43 years of age I still feel the need to keep things from them.

Anyway here is a snap of me with 2 time IOM TT winner Cameron Donald - and yes I did own a honda at the time.

Only just caught up on this........Tassie - you honestly thought the kids would be able to keep it secret? [ made me laugh when i read this ] Good try though! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
rboe
Tiradritto
Tiradritto
rboe

PostSubject: Re: Rogues' Gallery   Rogues' Gallery - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:51 pm

Me on my new CJ360T, in about 1978. Moved on to a KZ550 that tired to kill me on several occasions so I quick motorcycling for about 26 years. Reentered with a MG Quota. Then the GRiSO.
Back to top Go down
rboe
Tiradritto
Tiradritto
rboe

PostSubject: Re: Rogues' Gallery   Rogues' Gallery - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:53 pm

Me last year, pretending I'm racing, at the bike show. About as close as I'll ever get. Can't seem to find a good one of me on the GRiSO. Maybe at the rally next month. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Siggy Javotnik
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
Siggy Javotnik

PostSubject: Re: Rogues' Gallery   Rogues' Gallery - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:58 pm

1989. I smelled like 2-stroke most of the time. A moron; just look at those pants! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2000, my first road bike. Starting to realize I don't know everything. In graduate school so I can gradually learn I don't want to be in school any more. Sweet Casio wristwatch. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

And yesterday. Happy with how life turned out -- there's a GRiSO in the garage and tons of other nice things have happened. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.oberlaw.com
Ekimyrf
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
Ekimyrf

PostSubject: Re: Rogues' Gallery   Rogues' Gallery - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:30 am

Then

Now
Back to top Go down
Blue
Nibbio
Nibbio
Blue

PostSubject: Re: Rogues' Gallery   Rogues' Gallery - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:40 am

Thanks for the new posts guys....great to see pics on here, past and present. cheers
Back to top Go down
Blue
Nibbio
Nibbio
Blue

PostSubject: Re: Rogues' Gallery   Rogues' Gallery - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 03, 2015 11:08 am

OK, so come on newbies, or anyone hiding or lurking. Step out into the Ghetto and be seen! Pics old and new, even holding an iron,carrot, and wearing a rainbow Woolley hat is fine......

Let's be avin yer! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MrBob
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
MrBob

PostSubject: My first affair was Italian.   Rogues' Gallery - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 03, 2015 11:40 am

Ducati Desmo 1973.

Those were the days, and they only got better.
Back to top Go down
Blue
Nibbio
Nibbio
Blue

PostSubject: Re: Rogues' Gallery   Rogues' Gallery - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 03, 2015 7:10 pm

Cheers Mr Bob, nice Duc! cheers

Anyone here still have long hair?
Back to top Go down
Oz1200Guzzi
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
Oz1200Guzzi

PostSubject: Re: Rogues' Gallery   Rogues' Gallery - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 03, 2015 11:49 pm

I'd be happy to have hair...
Back to top Go down
Blue
Nibbio
Nibbio
Blue

PostSubject: Re: Rogues' Gallery   Rogues' Gallery - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 04, 2015 1:08 am

Oz1200Guzzi wrote:
I'd be happy to have hair...

Laughing

Back to top Go down
Steak
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Steak

PostSubject: Re: Rogues' Gallery   Rogues' Gallery - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:07 pm

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

2012 MOTO GUZZI GRiSO 1200SE

2013 MOTO GUZZI STELVIO 1200NTX - Orange Blossom Special
Back to top Go down
https://www.grisoghetto.com
Blue
Nibbio
Nibbio
Blue

PostSubject: Re: Rogues' Gallery   Rogues' Gallery - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:09 pm

Viking bloodline Steak? affraid Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Daves-i-Know
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
Daves-i-Know

PostSubject: Re: Rogues' Gallery   Rogues' Gallery - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:46 pm

Just me and the GRiSO relaxing and chatting in the park. She's a very good listener!
Tried to get some action shots , but taking pics with one hand on the bars and the other shooting pictures and constantly signalling for a left turn just got other drivers and pedestrians angry with me.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />
Back to top Go down
Blue
Nibbio
Nibbio
Blue

PostSubject: Re: Rogues' Gallery   Rogues' Gallery - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:18 pm

You have been doing skids n doughnuts in the car park ( parking lot ) eh? Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Rogues' Gallery
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GRiSO ghetto :: The Ghetto :: Who you is?-
Jump to: